Intel's gaming mini-PCs keep growing in size, pitting this eGPU-sized modular PC more squarely against DIY builds.
We don't expect any new hardware until September, but software and services marches on.
NordVPN's password manager makes securing and syncing your login credentials simple, but it lacks the advanced features of popular options.
Apple recently revealed its third-quarter results for 2021, and yup, Apple made a lot of money again. We go behind the numbers in this episode of the Macworld Podcast.
Apple is taking away more than 20 Siri interactions when iOS 15 launches this fall, including ride-hailing and payments.
AMD’s CEO expects the vendor's supply of chips to be “tight” throughout the remainder of the year, but are expected to ease up in 2022.
Is this the best time to buy Apple's wireless earbuds, or are they about to become obsolete?
The OnePlus Nord N200 5G is one of the best ways to get 5G connectivity and a great Android experience for cheap.
If you want to test your PC's chops or simply ensure its stability, this is the benchmarking software you'll need. Even better? Most are free.
How does Apple keep making money, even in uncertain times? Jason Snell has a look behind the numbers Apple posted during its Q3 2021 results announcement.
When the weather heats up, you need to pay attention to the heat your Mac creates.
Vivaldi's latest version of its free web browser includes macros, called command chains, as well as an intriguing "accordion tab" layout.
HMD Global has released a Nokia smartphone they say is “life-proof” meaning they claim it’s tough enough to survive anything life can throw at it – including Real Madrid’s Roberto Carlos.
Microsoft's second-quarter results for calendar year 2021 were limited by what appears to be chip shortages affecting PC sales, including its Surface line-up.
A chip shortage can’t stop Apple after revealing another monster earnings report for the third quarter of 2021, bringing in US$81.4 billion in revenue.
MSI has roared into 2021, invoking the spirit of a legendary dragon and delivering a new range of laptops for both gaming and everyday use. At an online event, MSIology – The Ultimate Shockwave, the gaming giant brought the ancient Babylonian Ishtar Gate back to life, summoned the dragon, Tiamat, the mother of all gods, and in honour of its great strength and power launched a special Tiamat edition of its new GE76 Raider laptop.
Get your hands on the WD 1TB My Passport Go SSD. Now drop resistant up to 2 Meters.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Vivo X60 Pro (2021) smartphone review: A capable photographer’s companion
- 2 MSI Summit E15 (2021) review: A productivity workhorse with a gaming pedigree
- 3 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 4 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
- 5 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
Join the newsletter!
- Intel Beast Canyon NUC11BTMi9 review: A bigger footprint shrinks this gaming PC's appeal
- Everything new coming from Apple in August 2021
- NordPass review: Streamlined password management
- Macworld Podcast: Apple makes all the money again
- Apple won't let you use Siri to hail rides or make payments anymore
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Oculus recalls Quest 2 over foam irritation, will add a 128GB option
- AirPods: Buy now or wait?
- Why the iPhone 12 doesn't have an in-display fingerprint sensor
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?