Microsoft announces Windows 10 Insider Build 18985 (20H1), which expands the simplified Bluetooth pairing first launched in the April 2018 Update, and beefs up optional updates and Snip & Sketch.
The Huawei Mate 30 and Mate 30 Pro have giant screens, huge batteries, and lots of cameras—but there is nary a Google app to be found.
Yes, the Epic Games Store probably should've launched with a list view—but hey, it's here now.
We went hands-on with Huawei's first post-ban flagship, the Huawei Mate 30 Pro. Here's a closer look.
Huawei's first flagship since the company was kicked out of the Google ecosystem has finally been revealed.
Samsung's new PCIE 4.0 U.2 SSD tops out at 30.72TB and will "never die" on you
The latest version of Android is packed with new features, but some are quite subtle, so let's point them out.
Lenovo's ThinkBook 13s notebook PC offers substantial value, building off of Lenovo's expertise in business PCs. Consumers will appreciate the excellent audio and solid battery life.
Looking to pick up the new iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro or iPhone 11 Pro Max but can't decide between Vodafone and Optus? We're here to help.
The ThinkBook 13s is an adept workplace PC that’s not super-powerful but it is nice to look at and easy to rely on.
The finger-sized Orico M.2 NVMe USB 3.1 10Gbps enclosure is the least expensive we've seen, and performs as well as anything else we've tested.
Enter to win a Huawei MateBook 13 plus extras
The HP Elite Dragonfly is a 360-degree convertible laptop that fits the most important enterprise features into a sliver of a package, and it’s got a cool name to boot.
The 43.4-inch HP S430c Curved Ultrawide monitor puts dual-monitor setups to shame, and its ability to control two devices with a single mouse and keyboard will make you the envy of the office.
Logitech has announced the new G604 Lightspeed gaming mouse.
Australia faces a severe skills shortage in software development, data science, and several other STEM-focused fields. Organisations like Flat Planet leverage on-the-ground expertise in building teams in South-East Asian markets, creating a safer, more certain pathway for western firms to access the deep pools of talent to be found there – whether it is for a team of just one single developer, or an entire IT business unit of 50 or more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 (2019) review
- 2 Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
- 3 Motorola One Vision Australian review (2019)
- 4 Sony WF-1000XM3 Australian review: Flair, finesse and form
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A70 Australian review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft Windows 10 Insider build 18985 expands its simple Bluetooth pairing
- The Huawei Mate 30 phones have arrived and they have everything—except what you need most
- Epic's own library update finally adds a List view for your game collection
- In Pictures: A closer look at the Huawei Mate 30 Pro
- Huawei's Mate 30 Pro braces itself for life without Google
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?