Affiliate Link Policy
In much of our product-focused content, you'll find buttons and text links that redirect to Amazon and other reputable online retailers. If you click on one of these affiliate links, and end up buying something from the retailer, our parent company, IDG, will earn a small commission on your purchase. This revenue helps keep us in business, and ensures that our writers can continue to publish news, reviews, how-tos, and analysis to the highest editorial standards.
The inclusion of affiliate links does not influence the editorial direction of our product coverage. We are committed to evaluating products with utmost integrity, and the inclusion of an affiliate link should not be interpreted as a product endorsement.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 2 HP Spectre x360 16 review: The right 2-in-1 at the wrong time
- 3 Acer K242HYL review: An affordable monitor for any occasion
- 4 GeForce Now review: You bring the games, Nvidia streams the hardware
- 5 Asus ProArt PA279CV monitor review: The go-to for content creators on a budget
Join the newsletter!
- Apple releases major updates to Logic Pro for Mac and iPad
- Apple posts another quarterly dip as Mac sales drag
- The iPhone 16’s A18 chip will change everything and nothing
- Microsoft may be readying Bing’s AI chatbot
- Security researchers warn of a new Google malware scam that could infect Macs
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- Which Lenovo Laptop Should I Buy?
- Every TV in Samsung's 2022 line-up: OLED, Neo QLED and more!
- Top 10 best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?