Get your hands on the WD 1TB My Passport Go SSD. Now drop resistant up to 2 Meters.
Affiliate Link Policy
In much of our product-focused content, you'll find buttons and text links that redirect to Amazon and other reputable online retailers. If you click on one of these affiliate links, and end up buying something from the retailer, our parent company, IDG, will earn a small commission on your purchase. This revenue helps keep us in business, and ensures that our writers can continue to publish news, reviews, how-tos, and analysis to the highest editorial standards.
The inclusion of affiliate links does not influence the editorial direction of our product coverage. We are committed to evaluating products with utmost integrity, and the inclusion of an affiliate link should not be interpreted as a product endorsement.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 2 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: Wrong Number
- 4 LG NANO99 NanoCell 8K TV review: Prestige at a price
- 5 LG Velvet review: Fake it till you make it
Join the newsletter!
- iMovie for iPhone and iPad is updated with HDR and 4K 60fps support
- Minecraft's Java version will require a Microsoft account to play
- Acer Swift 3 review: Great features outweigh disappointing performance
- Do you need a PCIe 4 SSD for gaming? | Ask an expert
- Something for everybody in Acer’s new models
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Best Australian Amazon Prime Day deals
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?