- Canberra city location
- Permanent Positions
- Immediate requirement
Join a growing team developing bespoke applications with a leading financial services firm - multiple positions, excellent remuneration and benefits
Our client is currently seeking multiple experienced mid - senior level Software Developers to join a rapidly growing team.
In this role, you will be working as part of an agile team developing bespoke applications that are core systems for this financial services firm.
- Writing complex and advanced T-SQL, stored procedures, user defined functions, triggers, cursors and jobs
- Strong commercial development skills using the .Net framework (C#, ASP.Net)
- A proven record of delivering custom Web based projects and successful troubleshooting
- SQL Server and database performance analysis and tuning skills
- Strong understanding of concepts associated with various reporting and analytical needs
- Ability to effectively organize work and managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Microsoft SQL Server certifications would be highly advantageous
- Computer Science/Engineering related degree
This is a business that prides itself on their strong organisational culture. Not only do they host a number of sponsored social events per year, they also offer a bi-annual bonus (discretionary) as well as the option for an additional weeks' leave throughout the course of the year.
The best perk is the free breakfast provided to staff every day!
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Tori Bull on (02) 6151 9214. Please quote our job reference number: 200175212.
Reference Number: 200175212_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- How to download your Facebook data
- A backpack with a USB charge port and a free Lightning cable is on sale for under $20
- Hands-on: The Atari VCS is a nostalgic mini-PC shrouded in faux wood and mystery
- Why Windows 10 needs a specialized gaming edition
- Corsair Void Pro review: The best wireless gaming headset that won't break the bank
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Interview - Netgear CEO Patrick Lo talks eSports, the NBN and why mesh is the smartphone of home Wi-Fi
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCJunior Project ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Quality LeadVIC
- FTSenior Transition Manager (Permanent)Other
- CCSAP ArchiectNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Network Security EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Rail Project Manager, Fleet TransformationOther
- FTSenior Data Warehouse DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- FTUX Design Manager (Urgent!!)Other
- CCSenior Project Manager, Sydney CBD, Data Migration, Application IntegrationNSW
- TPWeb Content SpecialistACT
- CCPega DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Internet Applications EngineerNSW
- FTSystems EngineerOther
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Program ManagerOther
- FTHR Business PartnerOther
- FTSenior Front-End Developer (Urgent)Other
- CCPega Systems Architects/DevelopersACT
- FTTraining & Communications SpecialistOther
- TPIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTSAP Ariba Project ManagerOther
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTL&D ConsultantOther