We are looking to hire an experienced Active Directory Lead one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
- Windows Operating Systems Windows 2003 / 2008 / 2012 /2016
- Hands on experience working with Microsoft Identity technologies including Active Directory, Windows File Services, and Group Policies.
- Hands on knowledge in administering Active Directory (AD) and GPO's.
- Hands on knowledge of AD, ADFS, PKI in Windows 2008, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016 R2.
- Hands on knowledge of DNS, DHCP, WINS, DFS, in a Windows 2012 landscape.
- Knowledge of Quest Active Roles Server.
- Must have deep and thorough understanding of monitoring best practices.
- Extensive experience with infrastructure and server theories, principles and concepts; application infrastructure and standards; networking fundamentals; Windows; Physical Server architecture; Virtualization Technologies and LAN/WAN/Firewall/VPN network technologies.
- Experience developing documentation, and enforcing the standards, security procedures, and controls for access to ensure integrity of the Windows Systems, Active Directory, and related systems.
- Hands on knowledge of server virtualization technologies, preferably Citirx, VMware and/or Microsoft technologies
- ITIL v3 Certification would be desirable
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Cristian Cancino
A printer that is efficient, reliable and can work seamlessly with your systems and software.Read this solicitor's review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- How to download your Facebook data
- A backpack with a USB charge port and a free Lightning cable is on sale for under $20
- Hands-on: The Atari VCS is a nostalgic mini-PC shrouded in faux wood and mystery
- Why Windows 10 needs a specialized gaming edition
- Corsair Void Pro review: The best wireless gaming headset that won't break the bank
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Interview - Netgear CEO Patrick Lo talks eSports, the NBN and why mesh is the smartphone of home Wi-Fi
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCJunior Project ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Quality LeadVIC
- FTSenior Transition Manager (Permanent)Other
- CCSAP ArchiectNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Network Security EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Rail Project Manager, Fleet TransformationOther
- FTSenior Data Warehouse DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- FTUX Design Manager (Urgent!!)Other
- CCSenior Project Manager, Sydney CBD, Data Migration, Application IntegrationNSW
- TPWeb Content SpecialistACT
- CCPega DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Internet Applications EngineerNSW
- FTSystems EngineerOther
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Program ManagerOther
- FTHR Business PartnerOther
- FTSenior Front-End Developer (Urgent)Other
- CCPega Systems Architects/DevelopersACT
- FTTraining & Communications SpecialistOther
- TPIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTSAP Ariba Project ManagerOther
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTL&D ConsultantOther