iOttie Aivo View dash cam review: Phone-centric, easy setup, good captures
This phone-centric 1440p, GPS-enabled dash cam is stylish, easy to set up and use, and takes good day and night captures.
- Easy to set up and use
- Very good day and night captures
- Magnetic mount
- Requires iOttie account to set up and use
Though we'd prefer not having to create an account to use it, the Avivo View ticks all the boxes (good captures, ease of use, GPS) for the top-notch modern dash cam.
Price$ 211.00 (AUD)
Price when reviewed
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 2 Netgear Nighthawk M5 mobile router review: Probably too expensive, but nice
- 3 Dell P2723QE review: A solid 4K USB-C hub monitor for home offices
- 4 MSI Katana GF76 review: Decent gaming performance for a reasonable price
- 5 Asus ROG Flow Z13 review: A full-fledged gaming PC disguised as a tablet
Latest News Articles
- Best phone mounts and holders for cars
- The James Bond-like parking app for Aussie Porsche drivers
- Taxify rolls out fixed pricing
- IFA 2018: LG ink parternship with Luxoft to bring WebOS to cars
- Navman Introduces Drive Duo 2
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Best Optus iPhone SE (3rd gen) plans
- eSIMs: The advantages and disadvantages for smartphone users
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?