The ability to work anywhere, anytime is essential for any student. Thanks to mobile broadband modems it's easy to access the Internet whether you're at home, school or university
Broadband - Roundups
Looking for a tablet on a budget? You should look no further than PC World Australia's best buys. These tablets are a rank of the top 5 models based on perceived value for money.
Are you in the market for a new tablet? See what our expert reviewer's recommend with our editor's choice selections. These tablets are a rank of the top 5 models based on personal selection by the PC World Australia editorial team.
Looking for a new tablet? Why not start with our top rated selections? These tablets are a rank of the top five products based on review scores by the PC World Australia editorial team.
Apple has promoted a one size fits all approach with its 9.7in iPad and iPad 2 tablets, and most of the competition has followed suit with similar sized 10.1in models.
Apple has promoted a one size fits all approach with its 9.7in iPad and iPad 2 tablets, but this doesn't mean you aren't left with other choices.
Apple's hotly anticipated iPad 2 has just hit Australian shores, with prices starting at $579 for the entry level 16GB Wi-Fi version.
2011 has been a massive year for tablets, helped along by the debut of Apple's iPad 2. However despite the year fast approaching its end, there is still plenty of tablets to come in 2011: the most anticipated are Sony's late-arriving Tablet S and Tab...
The Apple iPad is currently the king of the tablet market, but Android tablets are set to have a big say in 2011 and beyond. Samsung, Optus, Telstra and Dell have currently released models in Australia, but the likes of Motorola, HTC, Sony Ericsson a...
Christmas is almost upon us again and now has never been a better time to buy a mobile broadband device. Prepaid USB modems from the likes of Telstra, Optus and Vodafone, along with a range of other products from a variety of manufacturers, let you r...
TV is no longer just about what is broadcast on free-to-air networks. In addition to cable television, the latest TV tech innovations allow you to watch television online in your loungeroom, record and pause live TV, access content on demand, along w...
Apple has played alone in the tablet space for almost a year, but genuine alternatives to the iPad are finally hitting the shelves. This Christmas, at least five tablet devices will be available in Australia, with many more following in 2011. Check o...
Telstra's Next G network, the telco's 3G mobile network that runs on the 850MHz frequency band, is claimed to provide the fastest download speeds of any carrier in Australia. Telstra also promises the widest coverage, claiming to cover 99 per cent of...
Often described as a hotspot in your pocket, a mobile broadband modem with Wi-Fi can have multiple devices connected for shared mobile broadband access over a telco's 3G network. These devices act in a similar manner to regular USB modems to access a...
Mobile broadband is a great option for staying connected when away from home or the office. Whether it's working remotely, or simply as a fall-back option should your fixed broadband connection fail you, lower prices and faster speeds continue to ens...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 2 HP Spectre x360 16 review: The right 2-in-1 at the wrong time
- 3 GeForce Now review: You bring the games, Nvidia streams the hardware
- 4 Asus ProArt PA279CV monitor review: The go-to for content creators on a budget
- 5 Lenovo Yoga 9i 14 (2022) review: The pinnacle of design
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Fortnite returns to the iPhone (sort of) courtesy Xbox Cloud Gaming
- Brave, DuckDuckGo updates target Google AMP sites in privacy push
- Elon Musk escalates Twitter war with $40B hostile takeover bid
- YouTube Picture in Picture is finally coming to the iPhone and iPad
- Google’s new multisearch is the coolest way to find stuff on your iPhone
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- 25 Essential Party Games On PC And Console To Play With Family And Friends
- Mesh Wi-Fi vs Traditional Routers: Which is better?
- Top 10 best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?