If you need to copy the full set of nested folders or Unix file paths, there are two Finder tricks.
Maybe you have an account in which you mixed personal and business purposes, or you had a single account for your family. Here's how to split those out.
If something goes wrong with your Mac accounts, you may still be able to gain access with the Recovery Key.
Apple is rumored to be bringing mini-LED displays to the Mac, but Center Stage is the feature that would make the biggest impact.
If you’ve got a Mac that has a wobbly or slow Wi-Fi connection, consider a relayed ethernet link.
When the weather heats up, you need to pay attention to the heat your Mac creates.
Five years after its debut, the MacBook Pro is undergoing a dramatic change, one that involves new Apple silicon, new designs, and possibly, the end of the Touch Bar.
New requirements for your permission to let apps and scripts control system elements and apps may block old scripts.
We all know Command-C and Command-V but there are lots of other Mac keyboard shortcuts that will cut down on clicks and taps and make you feel like a power user.
Apple has several ways of identifying a Mac, each of which is found in a different location or by another method.
It may not be a hot category anymore, but good desktop PCs are still around if you know where to look
Our top rated PCs for February 2012
Here are all the Medion PCs we've reviewed to date
Notebooks may be more popular, but PCs are still around
We are living on the Internet. We are social. As a race we are constantly online. It’s that simple. In the age of the pandemic, 4.66 billion people use the Internet; even more – 5.22 billion or two-thirds of the world’s population – use a mobile phone; and 4.2 billion are active social media users.
From hardcore gaming to everyday use, there’s a new MSI laptop for everybody
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Razer Blade 14 review: For gamers who want to lighten up
- 2 Vivo X60 Pro (2021) smartphone review: A capable photographer’s companion
- 3 MSI Summit E15 (2021) review: A productivity workhorse with a gaming pedigree
- 4 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 5 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to cut your ex out of your iCloud account
- How to mirror your Mac display through AirPlay
- How to migrate a startup volume from an Intel to an M1 Mac
- How to copy a failing drive to a backup using Mac Recovery
- How to reset a Mac’s Bluetooth settings
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro: The cheapest way to get these new handsets in Australia
- How to download proof of Covid-19 vaccination to your smartphone in Australia
- TCL releases a sub-$300 5G smartphone in Australia
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?