The Mavic 2 Pro sees DJI extend their lead in the category, but I wish it was a little less predictable and by-the-numbers. When the only thing on the horizon is more of the same, it’s hard to muster too much excitement about it.
Drones - Reviews
If you’re the specialised user that Seagate is seeking out with the Copilot, rest assured, it delivers the goods. I just wish it delivered them a little cheaper, quicker and more consistently.
As it stands, aquatic drones like BIKI are cool but they remain a category with plenty of problems to solve before they can be easily recommended to the mass market.
Seagate Fly Drive review: Extra storage you'll appreciate but not enough innovation that you'll feel you need it
With 2TB of capacity, Fly Drive promises to streamline the editing process by letting you store, consolidate, and organise over 250 flights worth of content into one portable external hard drive.
We’ve used quite a few different drones. Typically we’d say that the best way to fly one was with a handset as using a phone can be incredibly difficult if you’re trying to watch virtual joysticks AND the drone at the same time.
Drones are fast becoming commoditised which is amazing considering the technology behind them. Even the little ones manage to stay impressively stable in a strong wind.
Stuck on a Christmas present? This could be perfect.
Last year, Australians lost more than $2.8 million (AUD) in fake ATO scams
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P30 review: How badly do you need a headphone jack?
- 2 Moto G7 Plus review: Better where it counts
- 3 Nokia 9 PureView review: A flawed, ambitious, endearing flagship
- 4 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 5 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The CES Files: The Shift Drone
- DJI introduces Black Friday promotion
- DJI Unveils Mavic 2 Enterprise
- DJI give Australian pricing for their new DJI Mavic 2 Pro and Mavic 2 Zoom drones
- Epson Launches World’s First Augmented Reality Drone Flight Simulator App Optimised for Smartglasses
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Computex 2019
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?