When is the Galaxy Home coming out? We still don’t know.
The Deebot T8 AIVI acquits itself well as a smarter kind of robot vacuum cleaner but it doesn’t make a tremendously compelling argument for why that’s better.
It’s as lightweight as you’d like and if you want to chew through a few MOBI files without breaking the bank or buying into Amazon’s ecosystem, the Kobo Nia is a natural candidate.
Razer's Blackshark esports gaming headset is getting a rework.
The Razer Huntsman Mini is compact, cutting edge and not all that interested in compromise.
Click Frenzy is back again. Here’s a round-up of the best deals you can find during the Australian online sales event.
Unless you’re attached to noise-cancellation as a feature or after buds with a bit more of a fitness focus, the Google Pixel Buds are an awesome candidate for your next true wireless pickup.
Panasonic are looking to join the fray with two new AirPods alternatives: the RZ-S500W and RZ-S300W.
Kobo are bringing a new alternative to the Amazon Kindle to Australian shores: the Kobo Nia.
Announced late last year, Google's revamped Pixel Buds have finally made it to Australia.
MSI has long pushed the boundaries of invention with its ever-evolving range of laptops but it has now pulled off a world first with the new MSI Creative 17.
New line-up targeted at designers, creators, and professionals
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 2 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 3 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 4 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: Wrong Number
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Cyber Monday Deal: Galaxy Note 20 for $999
- The Best Australian Amazon Black Friday Tech Deals
- Looking to buy an iPhone this Black Friday? These are the deals you're looking for
- Black Friday Deal: Galaxy Z Flip for $999
- Black Friday Deal: Vivo smartphones are 20% off
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 12 Pro review: The iPhone that’s future proof
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?