Microsoft is reportedly moving ahead quickly with development of a smartwatch, having reached the prototype stage of a 1.5-in. device running on a modified Windows 8 housed in a translucent aluminum case.
Gadgets - News
Apple will face competition in Europe for the "iWatch" trademark it has already filed for in Japan, Taiwan and Mexico, because other companies have already registered the name in relevant trademark categories.
Apple may face a legal battle if it wants to launch an iWatch in the US. It's emerged that a far smaller California company has filed for a patent on the iWatch name, and is currently attempting to raise funds to build a product with that name.
In what many are deciding is evidence that Apple is set to launch a smartwatch, the company has hired the CEO of Yves Saint Laurent.
Looking to shed some kilograms? Jason Snell highlights some apps and gadgets that can help with your exercise regimen.
Apple has filed to trademark the phrase "iWatch" in Japan, amid rumours the company will soon launch a smart watch device globally.
Sony has confirmed it will release its new SmartWatch 2 and Xperia Z Ultra devices in Australia later this year, but has refused to reveal an exact release date.
Sony has launched the SmartWatch 2, an update of its Android-based watch, while the competition still seems largely to be in development mode. The company is also hoping to attract users that want a smartphone with a really big screen with the 6.4in ...
Sony appears to be introducing a new smartwatch next week, and the company is really excited about it.
Sony's Open SmartWatch Project will make it possible for developers to create and install alternative software on the Sony SmartWatch.
Early Monday, a developer announced the release of the first porn app for Google Glass only to learn that Google had banned porn apps for its computerized eyeglasses.
The average smartphone user checks their phone about 150 times per day. A lot of what they are checking for could be on their wrist.
The Colour the Bridge project, part of the annual Vivid Sydney light festival, lights up the Sydney Harbour Bridge with 3200 programmed LED lights and fiber optics, giving the otherwise gray concrete-and-steel structure a totally different appearance...
When Apple CEO Tim Cook spoke at length to kick off the D11 conference, he ignited a new firestorm of speculation regarding Apple's stake in the wearable computing market. Rumors have long told us that Apple is working on a smartwatch, but now Cook's...
Google Glass likely marks an important milestone in the evolution of personal electronics. And even though Glass makes its wearers look foolish, you're going to hear a lot about in the coming years.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Beats Fit Pro review: Better than AirPods Pro
- 2 iPhone 13 mini review: About as good as small phones get
- 3 14-inch MacBook Pro (M1 Pro) review: Life just keeps getting better for Mac users
- 4 LG Gram 17 (2021) review: Super lightweight and primed for productivity
- 5 Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio review: Windows 11’s flagship feels like the future
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Deal: Sony's AirPod-killers are $199
- Cyber Monday Deal: Galaxy Note 20 for $999
- The Best Australian Amazon Black Friday Tech Deals
- Looking to buy an iPhone this Black Friday? These are the deals you're looking for
- Black Friday Deal: Galaxy Z Flip for $999
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- MATE offers bonus Echo Dot on new Aussie mobile plans
- Best SIM-only Cyber Monday iPhone plans in Australia in 2021
- Ookla's report sheds light on the fastest Aussie broadband provider
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?