With so many thrilling movies being released to Blu-ray every week, it’s quite hard to keep track of each one of them even for the avid loves of film and cinema. But you can’t look away. In fact, there is nothing worse than a blind buy that ends up being a disappointment.
Gadgets - Slideshows
While 2016 sucked in many ways, many great things happened in the world of technology. However, there were some absolute shockers too. Here we look at the 10 best technology products of 2016 and follow it with the 10 worst technology products of 2016.
3D printing is the way of the future and it’s only getting more accessible.
Here are some of the most unique (read: weird and useless) inventions of this year…
PC World headed on over to Japan for CEATEC. Here’s a quick round-up of some of the cool and odd things we got to see and try. Expect robots. Of all sizes and persuasions!
Cooler Master's VR parachute demo arguably stole the show at Computex, but it had little to do with new products.
Rachel likes travelling to obscure places and party places alike. She needs her tech to get about and communicate whether its exploring caves, diving with Whale Sharks, rallying across Eastern Europe, partying at South American carnivals, eating insects in Asia, cavorting in fountains in Europe or relaxing in hot mud in South America.
Ford Mustang EcoBoost 2016 - Slideshow
Exciting products have been unveiled at this year's World Mobile Congress. Here are the nine products we can't wait to get our hands on.
It’s only been two years, but the Raspberry Pi has already come a long way.
Twelve different faces ship with Motorola's Moto 360 smartwatch. Before buying the smartwatch, which has gone on sale in Australia for $329, be sure there's a face that suits your taste. We think anyone buying a 360 should be fine on the taste front.
Motorola’s Moto 360 differs from the plethora of smartwatches by resembling the time-pieces we have long been using. Good Gear Guide had a brief hands on with the promising device. Here are our first thoughts.
Telecommunications provider, Telstra, hosted a Samsung Galaxy Gear Fit showcase on April 11. The event's special guests included ex-NRL champion, Wendell Sailor, winter Olympian, Alex 'Chumpy' Pullin, and Australian women's basketball champion, Liz Cambage.
Submitted for your disapproval, here are our least favourite sights from CES 2014.
Here’s what grabbed our attention at the sprawling CES 2014 gadget show in Las Vegas
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 2 HP Spectre x360 16 review: The right 2-in-1 at the wrong time
- 3 GeForce Now review: You bring the games, Nvidia streams the hardware
- 4 Asus ProArt PA279CV monitor review: The go-to for content creators on a budget
- 5 Lenovo Yoga 9i 14 (2022) review: The pinnacle of design
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Deal: Sony's AirPod-killers are $199
- Cyber Monday Deal: Galaxy Note 20 for $999
- The Best Australian Amazon Black Friday Tech Deals
- Looking to buy an iPhone this Black Friday? These are the deals you're looking for
- Black Friday Deal: Galaxy Z Flip for $999
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- 25 Essential Party Games On PC And Console To Play With Family And Friends
- Mesh Wi-Fi vs Traditional Routers: Which is better?
- Top 10 best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?