The finalists for the 2021 Australian Game Developers Awards (AGDAs) have been announced. Here's who made the list.
The improved controller firmware will use Bluetooth LE to make connectivity fast and easy.
Sony Interactive Entertainment will hold a PlayStation virtual event next Friday, September 10, 2021, to showcase the next round of upcoming games from developers both big and small.
The latest instalment of the franchise leaves Montana from Far Cry 5 behind and moves to the fictional town of Yara in the Caribbean where the game’s villain, Dictator Anton Castillo and his Son Diego attempt to put down a guerrilla uprising.
Apple acquired the classical music streaming service and will release a stand-alone classical music app next year.
T-Mobile Magenta and Magenta Max subscribers can claim a free year of Apple TV+ starting on August 25.
Bethesda is releasing an anniversary edition of Skyrim that brings the iconic game to next generation consoles and also includes a number of enhancements and upgrades.
PlayStation Australia has announced the launch of their NBA 2K21 ANZ Tournament for PlayStation 4 gamers that will take place across Australia and New Zealand in August.
This is our definitive list of the best multiplayer party games out there, regardless of whether you prefer to play on a PC or a console like the Playstation 5.
Neon Giant, the developer behind the popular new cyberpunk-themed action-RPG, The Ascent, says they are currently working on a fix after gamers discovered the Game Pass version for PC lacks DLSS and Ray Tracing.
RTX or bust.
If you're looking for a mouse that'll help you take your gaming experience to the next level, these are the mice you'll want to consider.
These are the best games we've reviewed for PC in the last 12 months.
These games are good enough that we've awarded them our Editor's Choice badge.
MSI is positioning its Creator and Gaming series as the ideal seasonal purchase both as a gift and an opportunity to upgrade personal devices given its immediate availability at a steep discount this Black Friday.
Get your hands on the WD 1TB My Passport Go SSD. Now drop resistant up to 2 Meters.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Beats Fit Pro review: Better than AirPods Pro
- 2 iPhone 13 mini review: About as good as small phones get
- 3 14-inch MacBook Pro (M1 Pro) review: Life just keeps getting better for Mac users
- 4 LG Gram 17 (2021) review: Super lightweight and primed for productivity
- 5 Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio review: Windows 11’s flagship feels like the future
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Native macOS Amazon Prime Video app arrives with picture-in-picture, AirPlay
- Valve’s hotly anticipated Steam Deck handheld gets delayed until 2022
- Dozens of games don’t work on 12th-gen Intel CPUs, but there’s a fix
- Apple Music just added hundreds of mood and activity playlists
- Can’t afford a new computer? Play PC Building Simulator for free instead
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- MATE offers bonus Echo Dot on new Aussie mobile plans
- Best SIM-only Cyber Monday iPhone plans in Australia in 2021
- Ookla's report sheds light on the fastest Aussie broadband provider
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?