The Light Keeps Us Safe has entered early access on Steam. We took the first person survival game for a quick spin to see how it’s shaping up and came away intrigued.
Perhaps-unsurprisingly given the franchises’ impending expansion into the mobile space, it turns out that the best version of Diablo 3 is the one you can take with you.
Assassin's Creed: Odyssey’s world and characters lack the heart found in Origins but if you’ve dropped off the series in recent years and are after an epic in the most classical sense of the word, it’s a trek well-worth taking.
PAX Australia 2018, as it happened.
We caught up with Devolver Digital co-founder Graeme Struthers at this year’s PAX Australia to chat about what’s changed in the nine years since Devolver Digital found its footing.
Here are our highlights when it comes to the video games that we saw at this year’s PAX Australia:
Here's what we saw on the final day of this year's PAX Australia.
Here's what we saw on the second day of PAX Australia 2018.
MSI have shown off a new Optane-enhanced version of their GE63 gaming laptop at this year’s PAX Australia.
If you’re looking to buy a VR headset right this moment, here’s what you need to know.
TCGs have undergone significant change over the years – from the early digitization attempts of the 90s, to Blizzard’s iconic HearthStone, all the way to the thrilling new frontier of crypto-gaming with games like Gods Unchained.
Here’s what we want to see in a hypothetical Nintendo Switch Lite.
Microsoft has moved to add support for mouse and keyboard gaming to the Xbox One, inking a new partnership with Razer in the process.
Sony has announced they'll be offering their own take on Nintendo's NES and NES Mini hardware in the form of the Playstation Classic.
With Battlefield V, one of gaming’s oldest living shooter franchises looks to return to its roots.
In multicultural Australia, the opportunity for home cooks to expand their culinary horizons is too tempting to resist. Technologically advanced ovens are now the norm and home chefs are reaping the benefits, plating up both local and international fare, much to the delight of family and friends.
If you own an action camera, it’s probably a GoPro. But if you are planning on sharing any footage of your latest outdoor adventure with friends and colleagues, you will need more than just hardware. You will need software.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Expensive, but probably the best phone you can buy right now
- 2 Huawei Nova 3i review: All Sell, No Soul
- 3 Oppo A5X review: A winning blend of long battery, solid performance and low-price
- 4 DJI Mavic 2 Pro review: These glorious heights
- 5 Huawei FreeBuds review: Solid as a value-add, less so standalone
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- PAX AUS 2018: Graeme Struthers tells us how Steam changed Devolver Digital
- PAX AUS 2018: Day Two
- PAX AUS 2018: MSI embrace Optane with GE63 RGB
- Microsoft teams up with Razer to bring mouse & keyboard gaming and RGB lighting to Xbox One
- Playstation embraces the past with Playstation Classic
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
- Apple iPhone XS review: Astonishment at a price
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?