Sling TV CEO Roger Lynch talks pricing, DVR, and certified hardware.
Plex Media Player is now available to everyone, as is the Plex experience which is now on Kodi.
The change is a bit of an about face for Google, which is opting to bank on its successful Chromecast name for all supported hardware.
Sony brings its TV streaming service to "one of the most highly requested devices by our fans."
Google's Chromecast Ultra quadruples the pixels for double the money, but it lacks the bells and whistles of other high-end steaming devices.
The least-expensive Echo does everything its pricier siblings do, but you should spring for an outboard speaker if you want it to play music.
The Xiaomi Mi Box's $69 price tag and 4K HDR streaming help paper over Android TV's shortcomings.
Amazon Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote review: A peppier processor makes this streamer worthwhile
Picking the best low-cost media streamer just got a lot more complicated.
Improvements to Roku's high-end set-top boxes don't add up to a better value—unless you need 4K HDR video.
The TV app, coming in December, is a unified TV guide app that works across Apple TV, iPhone, and iPad.
Sick and tired of needing a degree to edit video? The new VideoProc Vlogger will change your world. No more time-consuming freezes and hang-ups, intuitive and easy to understand editing tools and processes, VideoProc Vlogger is the best software for all beginner and hobbyist videographers and vloggers. And it’s free!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Razer Blade 14 review: For gamers who want to lighten up
- 2 Vivo X60 Pro (2021) smartphone review: A capable photographer’s companion
- 3 MSI Summit E15 (2021) review: A productivity workhorse with a gaming pedigree
- 4 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 5 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Some of Netflix’s most popular movies and TV shows are streaming for free
- Nvidia are keen to get Apple TV+ on the Shield TV
- Nvidia double down on power users with Shield TV refresh
- Google's next Chromecast Ultra may have a remote and smart TV UI
- Foxtel's Now streaming box scores itself a Netflix app
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Razer just made gamer thimbles
- How to download proof of Covid-19 vaccination to your smartphone in Australia
- HTC Vive Pro 2 Full Kit is now available for pre-order in Australia
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?