The early iPhone 13 reviewers all agree that the battery and camera improvements are nice upgrades for older iPhone users.
Now that the September 14 event is out of the way, let’s talk about the event we’re all really waiting for, the one we’ve been anticipating all year: The one where Tim Cook steps out on stage and introduces new Macs.
If you were bored by the iPhone 13, that's okay.
With pre-orders of iPhone 13 and iPhone Pro well under way in Australia, the major carriers have begun offering their best 12, 24 and 36 month mobile plans. We look at the most affordable options.
A new rumor about the iPhone 14 says a hole-punch display could be on the way for the Pro models as well as a new cheaper "Max" model.
Apple has updated its iOS 15 website with a note saying enhanced Find My support won't be arriving until "later this fall."
Why would Apple keep what could be considered outdated products in its lineup? They actually play important marketing roles.
Getting locked out of your Apple ID can be really bad. Fortunately, Apple is making it easier to recover.
If you’re having to adjust to remote work, hooking up a second monitor to your Mac is one of the best ways to go about it.
Apple takes home four major Emmy awards for Apple TV+'s 'Ted Lasso.'
Apple's iconic tablet has changed plenty of times over the years. Here's a round-up of all our reviews.
Trying to decide which iPhone is going to offer you the most bang for your buck, read this first.
Is Apple's latest luxury wearable worth the premium price-tag?
Gaming laptop giant, MSI, has been named fourth in a global competition for the best laptop brand. This is yet another accolade for the company which has constantly held a significant share of the notebook market.
From hardcore gaming to everyday use, there’s a new MSI laptop for everybody
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Razer Blade 14 review: For gamers who want to lighten up
- 2 Vivo X60 Pro (2021) smartphone review: A capable photographer’s companion
- 3 MSI Summit E15 (2021) review: A productivity workhorse with a gaming pedigree
- 4 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 5 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- I really want to believe this latest iPad Pro rumor
- Launch-day bug affects millions of iPhones, but there's an instant fix
- Learn these iPhone 13 gestures to tap and swipe like a pro
- No iOS 15, no problem: Apple releases iOS 12.5.5 security update
- Apple bans Fortnite indefinitely as Epic CEO lashes out on Twitter
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro: The cheapest way to get these new handsets in Australia
- 10 fun, funky, and ultra-cool iPhone 13 cases you can buy right now
- See the Surface Laptop Studio in action: Full 8 minute walkthrough
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?