The FCC is taking steps to help accelerate the 5G rollout. And French regulators are on Apple's side when it comes to your data privacy. On this episode of IDG TechTalk, Michael Simon and Ken Mingis join host Juliet Beauchamp to talk about what this ...
Macworld - Features
Will there be no Apple event in March? And will a man lose his eyebrows over it? And we have some news to share about the Macworld website. It’s all in this episode of the Macworld Podcast.
Here's a list of everything you can watch now and what's on the way.
Before you even peel the plastic off your new iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 Pro (or maybe even a new iPhone 12 mini or iPhone 12 Pro Max), read this setup guide.
Every modern iPhone does a great job playing games, but if you're a serious gamer, you want the best.
The $99 HomePod mini may be merely “good enough” compared to the original HomePod, but it actually has a few advantages that the larger speaker didn’t have.
Users are concerned over SSD lifespan with the M1 swapping from memory under heavy loads. It's not something to ignore, but the fact is, SSDs last a lot longer than most people think.
New frequency spectrum means faster speed and better reliability.
Seniors want iPhones too, but they have special needs.
Children really want iPhones, but it's hard to find the right balance of cost and features.
Anybody can throw a ring of magnets on a charger, but real MagSafe is more than that.
iCloud Keychain is a handy free tool Apple has built into iOS, iPadOS, and macOS to
Running Windows 10 for ARM on an M1 Mac is workable via virtualization. There's no retail version of the OS available currently, only a free preview, but the indicators that there may be seem positive.
There are lots of rumors about the Apple Car, but you shouldn't expect to drive one anytime soon.
Here’s everything we know (and hope) Apple is releasing in February 2021.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HP Victus 16 review: This 16-inch gaming laptop delivers solid value
- 2 Motorola Edge 20 Fusion review: A mid-range smartphone with all-rounder performance
- 3 Beats Fit Pro review: Better than AirPods Pro
- 4 Acer Nitro 5 review: A big-screen RTX 3080 laptop with screaming value
- 5 iPhone 13 mini review: About as good as small phones get
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Safari 15 bug leaks your iPhone and Mac browsing activity as you work
- You can run macOS on the latest Intel Alder Lake chips if you dare
- Apple’s 2022 iPad lineup: More speed and power, but few surprises
- Apple is reportedly prepping an iPhone SE with a first-of-its-kind display
- A cheaper 14-inch MacBook Pro with an M2 chip could land soon
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Microsoft hopes to buy Activision Blizzard in a deal that would make gaming history
- Is the new Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G worth it?
- Want to stream Amazon music with an Alexa device? Here are the must-know basics
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?