The FCC is taking steps to help accelerate the 5G rollout. And French regulators are on Apple's side when it comes to your data privacy. On this episode of IDG TechTalk, Michael Simon and Ken Mingis join host Juliet Beauchamp to talk about what this ...
Macworld - Features
Will there be no Apple event in March? And will a man lose his eyebrows over it? And we have some news to share about the Macworld website. It’s all in this episode of the Macworld Podcast.
Here's a list of everything you can watch now and what's on the way.
Before you even peel the plastic off your new iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 Pro (or maybe even a new iPhone 12 mini or iPhone 12 Pro Max), read this setup guide.
Every modern iPhone does a great job playing games, but if you're a serious gamer, you want the best.
The $99 HomePod mini may be merely “good enough” compared to the original HomePod, but it actually has a few advantages that the larger speaker didn’t have.
Users are concerned over SSD lifespan with the M1 swapping from memory under heavy loads. It's not something to ignore, but the fact is, SSDs last a lot longer than most people think.
New frequency spectrum means faster speed and better reliability.
Seniors want iPhones too, but they have special needs.
Children really want iPhones, but it's hard to find the right balance of cost and features.
Anybody can throw a ring of magnets on a charger, but real MagSafe is more than that.
iCloud Keychain is a handy free tool Apple has built into iOS, iPadOS, and macOS to
Running Windows 10 for ARM on an M1 Mac is workable via virtualization. There's no retail version of the OS available currently, only a free preview, but the indicators that there may be seem positive.
There are lots of rumors about the Apple Car, but you shouldn't expect to drive one anytime soon.
Here’s everything we know (and hope) Apple is releasing in February 2021.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 2 HP Spectre x360 16 review: The right 2-in-1 at the wrong time
- 3 Asus ProArt PA279CV monitor review: The go-to for content creators on a budget
- 4 Lenovo Yoga 9i 14 (2022) review: The pinnacle of design
- 5 Netgear Nighthawk M5 mobile router review: Probably too expensive, but nice
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple may have a massive change in store for the M2 chip
- Apple’s AR headset again tipped to arrive within months
- Tim Cook drops Apple’s biggest AR headset tease yet: ‘Stay tuned’
- Researchers find new vulnerability in Apple’s M1 chip
- Apple’s headset takes a huge step toward becoming a reality
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- 100 Great PC Games You Should Play Before You Die
- Best Click Frenzy mobile and Internet plan deals
- Microsoft’s iconic browser Internet Explorer is being killed off in June
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?