A new report says Apple will offer new bundles of its streaming services starting this October, but what will they cost?
Macworld - Features
Apple is adding several welcome new privacy-minded features to your iPhone and iPad this fall.
Though Apple had said it would deliver the public beta of its upcoming OS in July, that month came and went without a release.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and the iPhone 11 Pro cost the same but they're not created equally.
Some of the best parts of iOS 14 aren't immediately obvious!
The Google Pixel 4a not only undercuts the iPhone SE on price, it also brings some serious firepower to the battle for supremacy.
When you upgrade your iPhone this fall, your AirPods will work better and sound better.
Messages in iOS 14 focuses on organizing your message list and keeping track of group messages.
If you're having trouble finding your iPhone's serial number using the search tool on the Device Performance Litigation site, here's how you can track down your old serial number.
iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 are filled with excellent features coming in the fall, but there are some things you won’t like about it.
Reasons why I just can’t switch from the Mac to the iPad Pro, Magic Keyboard and all.
Apple continues to improve its Maps app, steadily turning it into a viable alternative to Google Maps.
Intel has a new version of Thunderbolt that aims to reduce connection confusion, and it may come to future Macs.
The walled garden is getting a few more gates.
Siri finally has a new look, and it’s a big step forward for Apple’s digital assistant.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HP Victus 16 review: This 16-inch gaming laptop delivers solid value
- 2 Motorola Edge 20 Fusion review: A mid-range smartphone with all-rounder performance
- 3 Beats Fit Pro review: Better than AirPods Pro
- 4 Acer Nitro 5 review: A big-screen RTX 3080 laptop with screaming value
- 5 iPhone 13 mini review: About as good as small phones get
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple shrugs off supply chain woes with record $124B quarter
- The first iOS and iPadOS 15.4 betas arrive with Universal Control, new emoji
- Apple pushes iCloud fix for ‘Service unavailable’ error
- Apple releases iOS 15.3 with a slew of bug fixes and security updates
- Patched Mac malware sheds light on scary backdoor for hackers
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Square Enix launches Oceania Data Center for Final Fantasy 14 Online
- ‘Gaming Chromebooks’ with RGB keyboards could be here soon
- Best webcams: Logitech vs Microsoft vs Dell vs Poly
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?