Your iPhone is great out of the box, but there are lots of little things that can make the experience better.
Macworld - Features
Before you start playing with your new iPhone 13, there's some work to do.
Get started down the path towards being a power Mac user with these essential tips.
Everyone has their favorite iPhone tips—here are Apple's
Apple silicon has advantages that aren't found with Intel processors.
The conclusion of the Apple silicon transition could bring big things for the Mac as we head into the new year.
Wearables—and yes, Siri—is where we're headed.
Apple is banking on its ProRes codec to help it cross the proverbial Rubicon of workstation-level performance.
The rumors are pointing to huge changes for the MacBook Air as we head into the new year.
Apple's 2021 was always going to be a bit of an anticlimax after the drama of 2020.
iOS 15.2 has a few important new features. Here are three of our favorites.
Join Macworld executive editor Michael Simon and Computerworld executive editor Ken Mingus in the latest episode of IDG TECHtalk.
iPhone sales are reportedly "weakened" because Apple has talked to suppliers about cutting back on January orders. Don't believe it.
Boom goes the benchmarks! Let's take a look at the processors in the iPhone, iPad, and Mac lineup and see how each processor performs.
We've got less than a month before Apple's promise to ship Universal Control, perhaps the best feature in Monterey.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HP Victus 16 review: This 16-inch gaming laptop delivers solid value
- 2 Motorola Edge 20 Fusion review: A mid-range smartphone with all-rounder performance
- 3 Beats Fit Pro review: Better than AirPods Pro
- 4 Acer Nitro 5 review: A big-screen RTX 3080 laptop with screaming value
- 5 iPhone 13 mini review: About as good as small phones get
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple pushes iCloud fix for ‘Service unavailable’ error
- Apple releases iOS 15.3 with a slew of bug fixes and security updates
- Patched Mac malware sheds light on scary backdoor for hackers
- Apple launches Unity Lights watch face with groundbreaking 2D ray tracing
- Intel’s Alder Lake chip actually is faster than the M1 Max*
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Square Enix launches Oceania Data Center for Final Fantasy 14 Online
- Best Unlimited Internet Deals in 2022
- Best webcams: Logitech vs Microsoft vs Dell vs Poly
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?