The iPad Pro’s Magic Keyboard is a revelation if you have been hoping for it. For some people it’ll be an over-complication when a laptop will do fine
Macworld - Features
With WWDC rapidly approaching, we've put together our iPadOS wishlist.
Accessing the iTunes Extra bonus features that come with movie purchases through Apple TV can be confusing. Here's a quick guide to how.
Apple and Google have new technology to help you know when you might have been exposed to someone with COVID-19. It's not as scary as it sounds.
Apple’s newest phone shouldn’t be a match for the best Android phones. But is it?
On May 19, 2001, Apple opened its first two retails stores in McLean, Virginia, and Glendale, California. Benj Edwards takes a look back at the events of that day, and how it set the tone for Apple's foray into retail.
A series of vulnerabilities in Thunderbolt 2 and 3, collectively called 'Tunderspy,' can leave your Mac open to hacking.
Apple's new $1,799 laptop features a tenth-generation Intel Core i5 processor, faster memory, and new graphics that boost its performance.
Now that Apple has updated its entire lineup of notebooks for 2020, let’s that a look at the specs and break down which one you should buy.
The iPhone SE gives you far more for your money than any other iPhone.
Apple’s new $399 phone supports Haptic Touch, but oddly, not on notifications. There is a workaround, though.
There are technically a ton of cases available for the new iPhone SE since it has an identical body to the iPhone 7 and 8, but these tower over the rest.
Apple’s current tools have a far lighter touch than the traditional SOE model.
iPhone SE vs Google Pixel 3a: Could Apple's small-sized iPhone be the biggest phone launch of the year?
The Google Pixel 3a changed the mid-tier market for the better. Could the new iPhone SE do the same? How do two compare?
We break down the best deals from the big carriers and retailers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 2 HP Spectre x360 16 review: The right 2-in-1 at the wrong time
- 3 Asus ProArt PA279CV monitor review: The go-to for content creators on a budget
- 4 Lenovo Yoga 9i 14 (2022) review: The pinnacle of design
- 5 Netgear Nighthawk M5 mobile router review: Probably too expensive, but nice
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple’s AR headset again tipped to arrive within months
- Tim Cook drops Apple’s biggest AR headset tease yet: ‘Stay tuned’
- Researchers find new vulnerability in Apple’s M1 chip
- Apple’s headset takes a huge step toward becoming a reality
- Bizarre iOS bug swaps out Spotify for Apple Music in the iPhone dock
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- 100 Great PC Games You Should Play Before You Die
- Best Click Frenzy mobile and Internet plan deals
- Microsoft’s iconic browser Internet Explorer is being killed off in June
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?