With the release of Monterey and the new MacBook Pro, reports are swirling about users experiencing issues with memory leaks.
Macworld - Features
The new Fit Pro are Beats' version of the AirPods Pro.
A few developers have made utilities that black out the menu bar, effectively hiding that god-forsaken notch. Here's a look at some of those menu bar utilities, with link for downloading them.
Apple killed the Touch Bar on the MacBook with the launch of the M1 Pro and M1 Max models. Here's how Apple could bring it back,
The two new chips for the MacBook Pro are closely related, and depending on the kind of work you do, the extra power of the M1 Max might not be worth the extra price.
There are a lot of good reasons for upgrading as soon as possible, but there are also a lot of good reasons to wait.
It was 20 years ago today when Steve Jobs launched the iconic iPod and changed the world.
Don't know whether to buy the AirPods (2nd gen), AirPods (3rd gen), or AirPods Pro? Here's how they stack up.
Google's newest Pixel phone might finally be an iPhone competitor.
The MacBook Pro is just the beginning. Apple's powerful chips have more work to do.
Apple sells three MacBook Pro models, all with Apple Silicon. Here's how they stack up.
Apple's high-performance laptop chips is going to make jaws drop.
Excitement is building for Apple’s Unleashed event. Here’s what we expect to see.
Things are happening with Apple's Macs. Let's take a look at what Macs you should think twice about before buying.
The best way to demonstrate Steve Jobs's impact on the world is through the products that he worked on during his short time here on Earth. So here are the top five products Apple created during the Steve Jobs era.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HP Victus 16 review: This 16-inch gaming laptop delivers solid value
- 2 Motorola Edge 20 Fusion review: A mid-range smartphone with all-rounder performance
- 3 Beats Fit Pro review: Better than AirPods Pro
- 4 Acer Nitro 5 review: A big-screen RTX 3080 laptop with screaming value
- 5 iPhone 13 mini review: About as good as small phones get
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple pushes iCloud fix for ‘Service unavailable’ error
- Apple releases iOS 15.3 with a slew of bug fixes and security updates
- Patched Mac malware sheds light on scary backdoor for hackers
- Apple launches Unity Lights watch face with groundbreaking 2D ray tracing
- Intel’s Alder Lake chip actually is faster than the M1 Max*
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Square Enix launches Oceania Data Center for Final Fantasy 14 Online
- Best Unlimited Internet Deals in 2022
- Best webcams: Logitech vs Microsoft vs Dell vs Poly
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?