Sorry audiophiles, lossless, high-fidelity music is useless marketing snake oil, and always has been.
Macworld - Features
Thunderbolt adapter guide: How to connect an iPhone, display, hard drive, and more to a MacBook or iMac
Make room in your laptop bag or desk drawer. When you have only one port type, you need adapters to be able to use your gear.
Apple's AirTag Bluetooth item finder is a great first-gen product with many good qualities, including best-in-class long-range tracking, ultra-wideband support, and a smart design. But it’s far from perfect.
Apple’s new MagSafe charging system has already spawned a whole slew of accessories. Here are our favorites so far.
Now there are four different Macs with Apple’s M1 System on a Chip at the heart of each model. You have more choices—that also means there are now more designs, features, specifications, and prices to consider
The iPhone 12, 12 mini, 12 Pro, and 12 Pro Max are very similar, but they have some important differences inside and out.
Here’s what you really need to know about this next-gen wireless technology.
Your Apple devices have plenty of tools built right in to help you keep your passwords safe.
Unique passwords are essential, but they’re not enough. You should secure all important accounts with two-factor authentication.
iCloud Keychain is a handy free tool Apple has built into iOS, iPadOS, and macOS to help you manage your passwords.
Apple is fighting an epic battle against accusations of anticompetitive behavior; just how much will it give up?
Apple is facing many accusations of anticompetitive behavior, which means that the company may have to change the way it does business with the App Store and other assets.
Apple has a bunch of new stuff on sale that Macworld readers would normally jump at the chance to buy. Here's why they didn't.
Cat Fishing 2 on the App Store offers plenty of options for cat entertainment, but when it comes to my cat BB, she treats it like a mediation app rather than a game.
Apple released iOS 14.5, and it is a major update to the iPhone operating system. We talk about our favorite features in iOS 14.5 as well as macOS Big Sur 11.3 on this episode of the Macworld Podcast.
Apple's 'Spring Loaded' event was jam-packed with new products. Here are the ones you're most excited to try and the ones you absolutely won't be buying.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Vivo X60 Pro (2021) smartphone review: A capable photographer’s companion
- 2 MSI Summit E15 (2021) review: A productivity workhorse with a gaming pedigree
- 3 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 4 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
- 5 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to share a Wi-Fi connection on one Mac over ethernet to another
- The Google Pixel 6 and 6 Pro are a lot more like the iPhone than they look
- How to use the Terminal to see what Mac processes are accessing the internet
- Apple goes after leakers with a new plea: Think of the cases!
- Will anyone be able to buy an iPhone 13 on launch day?
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Under-screen camera smartphones enter second-generation
- 100 Great PC Games You Should Play Before You Die
- Cyberpunk RPG The Ascent to get DLSS fix for Game Pass
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?