Apple will be holding an online event during the slot usually reserved for new iPhones, but rumors suggest the iPhone 12 isn’t arriving until October.
Macworld - Features
In-display fingerprint sensors might be one of 2019's hottest smartphone trends but the level of security and convenience they offer simply can't beat FaceID.
With the addition of the Sense and Versa 3, Fitbit is now selling nine different trackers and smartwatches, but they're not all worth buying.
Fitbit's newest smartwatches are the company's most expensive wearables in years. So which one should you buy?
How well do you know Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak? Here, we bring you 10 fun facts about Apple's co-founder that may surprise you.
A new report says Apple will offer new bundles of its streaming services starting this October, but what will they cost?
Apple is adding several welcome new privacy-minded features to your iPhone and iPad this fall.
Though Apple had said it would deliver the public beta of its upcoming OS in July, that month came and went without a release.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and the iPhone 11 Pro cost the same but they're not created equally.
Some of the best parts of iOS 14 aren't immediately obvious!
The Google Pixel 4a not only undercuts the iPhone SE on price, it also brings some serious firepower to the battle for supremacy.
When you upgrade your iPhone this fall, your AirPods will work better and sound better.
Messages in iOS 14 focuses on organizing your message list and keeping track of group messages.
If you're having trouble finding your iPhone's serial number using the search tool on the Device Performance Litigation site, here's how you can track down your old serial number.
iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 are filled with excellent features coming in the fall, but there are some things you won’t like about it.
Apple Watch Series 6
WD My Passport™ SSD
Amazon Echo Dot with Clock (4th Gen)
Bang and Olufsen Beosound Stage - Dolby Atmos Soundbar
LiTMUS LAB Dakota Side Table
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G
Toys for Boys
Sony WF-1000XM3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones
Theragun PRO Percussive Therapy Device
WD_BLACK™ SN850 NVMe™ SSD
Bose SoundLink Revolve Bluetooth Speaker
ASUS ROG, ACRONYM partner for Special Edition Zephyrus G14
Sony Playstation 5
Nakamichi Delta 100 3-Way Hi Fi Speaker System
Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean 9000 Toothbrush
Fujiflim Instax Square SQ1
MSI Modern 14
Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit for Nintendo Switch
Lego Mindstorms Robot Inventor
Fender Fullerton Ukele
Garmin vívofit® jr. 2
Teac 7 inch Swivel Screen Portable DVD Player
Kindle Paperwhite eReader (10th Gen)
MSI GE66 Dragonshield Limited Edition
SunnyBunny Snowflakes 20 LED Solar Powered Fairy String
Dickie Toy Remote Control Mega Crane Set
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 2 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 3 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: Wrong Number
- 5 LG NANO99 NanoCell 8K TV review: Prestige at a price
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Report: Apple’s 2021 roadmap might be its most ambitious yet
- Apple’s annual Black Friday sale starts Friday but you should probably skip it
- Macworld's December digital magazine: iPhone 12 and 12 Pro reviewed
- Second annual Apple Music Awards honors Lil Baby, Megan Three Stallion, Taylor Swift, and Roddy Ricch
- iOS 14.2.1 update with fix for text messaging bug now available for iPhone 12
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 12 Pro review: The iPhone that’s future proof
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?