Apple’s spring event is upon coming soon! What will Apple reveal? A new iPhone? New iPads? What’s going to happen with the Mac? It’s our preview of Apple’s big event, right here on the Macworld Podcast!
Macworld - Features
Based on Apple's history, the invitation would have gone out already.
A new Bloomberg report claims that Apple's folding-screen MacBook would be a dual-screen, foldable MacBook/iPad hybrid with one side of the display serving as a virtual keyboard.
There are more than a few products in Apple's catalogue that should unceremoniously be shown the exit.
The march of the M processor continues with the impending release of the M2. What kind of performance can we expect? And should Apple be worried about Samsung’s newest mobile processor? It’s all in this episode of the Macworld Podcast.
The latest Exynos chip in the Samsung Galaxy S22+ is laughably bad compared to the iPhone's A15.
There are a lot of great Apple products for sale right now but now all of them are worth buying.
We don't need to wait for benchmarks to get a good picture of how Apple's next Mac processor will perform.
Sure, being the only game in town is nice, but it's also an awful lot of pressure
Apple released the betas of iOS and iPad OS 15.4 a few days ago, and Apple included a few new features that users will be interested in hearing about.
Will Apple's VR headset be as successful as the Apple Watch, or will it be more like a HomePod?
Two numbers that don't involve stacks of cash tell part of the tale of Apple's success.
Apple gets floated as a buyer for lots of big-name companies, but the analysts may have it right about Peloton.
These tips will help you squeeze more life out of your iPhone battery.
In this episode of the Macworld Podcast, we talk about how the M processor is going to boost the Mac to new heights! What could we see in a new Mac mini, iMac Pro, and Mac Pro? More processing power that’ll make the old school chip makers even more n...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 2 HP Spectre x360 16 review: The right 2-in-1 at the wrong time
- 3 Asus ProArt PA279CV monitor review: The go-to for content creators on a budget
- 4 Lenovo Yoga 9i 14 (2022) review: The pinnacle of design
- 5 Netgear Nighthawk M5 mobile router review: Probably too expensive, but nice
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple has reportedly hit a major iPhone roadblock with ‘failed’ 5G modem
- Apple may have a massive change in store for the M2 chip
- Apple’s AR headset again tipped to arrive within months
- Tim Cook drops Apple’s biggest AR headset tease yet: ‘Stay tuned’
- Researchers find new vulnerability in Apple’s M1 chip
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- 100 Great PC Games You Should Play Before You Die
- Best Click Frenzy mobile and Internet plan deals
- Microsoft’s iconic browser Internet Explorer is being killed off in June
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?