What happened to iOS 14.1?
Macworld - News
According to early impressions, the Apple Watch Series 6 is an iterative update over the Series 5, but no less impressive.
The first Apple Watch SE impressions are in and they're strong, but the lack of an always-on display is a bummer.
We still don’t know when macOS Big Sur is going to drop.
Apple has quietly updated its AppleCare+ terms to include two incidents of accidental damage per year at no additional cost.
The best content from Macworld wrapped up in our digital magazine.
The Apple Watch SE isn't just a cut-rate version of the Series 6. It's a fantastic wearable in its own right at a killer price.
The good news is that the price is the same. The bad news is that so is nearly everything else.
This Apple Watch update the biggest yet, with new colors, new sensors, and a new service.
Fitness+ combines Apple Watch, videos, and workout data to help you get into shape.
The new Air takes design cues from the iPad Pro and gets a huge speed boost from the A14 processor.
As Apple's Time Flies event nears, Mark Gurman and Evan Blass offer their final predication for what's on the way.
If you're using the iOS 14 beta, your AirPods Pro just got better.
Nvidia wants to buy a company that is integral to every mobile processor in the world, including Apple’s. Don’t panic.
As the release of iOS 14 draws near, Apple is clarifying what developers can and can not do in their apps.
MSI has long pushed the boundaries of invention with its ever-evolving range of laptops but it has now pulled off a world first with the new MSI Creative 17.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: Wrong Number
- 3 LG NANO99 NanoCell 8K TV review: Prestige at a price
- 4 LG Velvet review: Fake it till you make it
- 5 Google Pixel Buds (2020) review: Course correction
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- iOS 14.2: Apple releases developer beta one day after iOS 14 release
- Apple Watch Series 6 hands-on impressions: Very fast, very red, and very iterative
- Apple Watch SE first impressions: Speedy with great features, but always-on is missed
- Apple releases iOS 14, iPadOS 14, tvOS 14, and watchOS 7
- AppleCare+ just became a must-have add-on to your Apple device
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?