FingerprintJS has uncovered a Safari vulnerability that could expose your Internet activity and personal data to an open website.
Macworld - News
Enthusiast site details a Hacktosh build using the latest PC parts.
Apple is planning to update nearly all of its tablets in 2022, but with few unexpected features.
Ross Young of Display Supply Chain Consultants reports that the fourth-generation iPhone SE will get a unique 5.7-inch display.
A new rumor claims that Apple is working on a new version of the 14-inch MacBook Pro to replace the current 13-inch model.
Apple confirms the removal of the Phone Noise Cancellation accessibility feature on its newest phones.
A new report from 9to5Mac claims that Apple is experimenting with a glass Apple logo for the iPad Pro to transmit power over MagSafe.
Chaos and recriminations on the App Store, foldable iPhones and giant iPads, and all the news, rumors, and tips you missed this week.
Spend that holiday money burning a hole in your pocket on Apple's $29 Polishing Cloth.
The Beats Pill+, a portable wireless speaker made by Apple-owned Beats Electronics, has been discontinued.
Android chief Hiroshi Lockheimer has attacked Apple over its iMessage "lock-in" strategy.
Report says Apple's spring event could bring a new iPhone SE.
The first legal jousts of the year, three trillion smackeroonies, five products on Apple's kill list, and all the rest of the
Apple has announced new Collections and Time to Run workouts for Fitness+ coming in January.
Twitter leaker Dylan DKT on Twitter shares some information about the new hole-punch display.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HP Victus 16 review: This 16-inch gaming laptop delivers solid value
- 2 Motorola Edge 20 Fusion review: A mid-range smartphone with all-rounder performance
- 3 Beats Fit Pro review: Better than AirPods Pro
- 4 Acer Nitro 5 review: A big-screen RTX 3080 laptop with screaming value
- 5 iPhone 13 mini review: About as good as small phones get
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Safari 15 bug leaks your iPhone and Mac browsing activity as you work
- You can run macOS on the latest Intel Alder Lake chips if you dare
- Apple’s 2022 iPad lineup: More speed and power, but few surprises
- Apple is reportedly prepping an iPhone SE with a first-of-its-kind display
- A cheaper 14-inch MacBook Pro with an M2 chip could land soon
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Microsoft hopes to buy Activision Blizzard in a deal that would make gaming history
- Is the new Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G worth it?
- Want to stream Amazon music with an Alexa device? Here are the must-know basics
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?