Apple has announced a “major update” to the 27-inch iMac, bringing faster processor, better graphics, and Pro XDR display options.
Macworld - News
Apple has rolled out a new gift card that works in-store and online, but it could mean the end of iTunes discounts.
Apple posted a massive $59.7 billion in revenue for its third quarter as the ill effects of Covid-19 are nowhere to be seen.
That’s 18 for Apple TV+ and one for Apple Music. Winners will be announced on September 20.
While not the most prestigious categories, it makes Apple TV+ the first streaming service to get a Daytime Emmy in its first year of eligibility.
Apple has unveiled an ambitious plan to make its entire business carbon neutral by 2030.
Ninja, Piñata, Bubble Tea, and more are coming in iOS 14 and macOS Big Sur.
New features for the News app, and bug fixes.
Apple launches new News and News+ features as Best Buy offers four months free.
The Northern District of California court has launched a website for claims related to the iPhone throttling class-action lawsuit.
Respected analyst Ming-Chi Kuo has a new report on the first Apple silicon-based Macs, and there could be big changes on the horizon.
The best content from Macworld wrapped up in our digital magazine.
GoPro Hero 8 action camera can now be used as a Mac webcam, thanks to the new GoPro Webcam software for Mac.
The latest beta for this fall's HomePod update will let you break free from Apple Music.
From hardcore gaming to everyday use, there’s a new MSI laptop for everybody
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Vivo X60 Pro (2021) smartphone review: A capable photographer’s companion
- 2 MSI Summit E15 (2021) review: A productivity workhorse with a gaming pedigree
- 3 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 4 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
- 5 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to look at your command history list in macOS's Terminal
- How to connect an Apple LED Cinema Display to a new MacBook
- Apple reportedly testing new high-end monitor with an A13 chip inside
- Apple Music expands spatial audio and lossless to Android
- macOS Monterey: How to use Live Text and Look Up
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Everything you need to know about 4K
- The 10 best survival games on PC in 2021
- Why the iPhone 12 doesn't have an in-display fingerprint sensor
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?