This awesome new feature can keep your iPhone from nagging you all day, but you have to set it up first.
Macworld - News
A new rumor suggests that Apple might be gearing up to add 120Hz displays to all four iPhones next year, including a new non-Pro Max model.
A report in the Wall Street Journal shows that Apple's App Tracking Transparency feature has caused Android's ad rates to soar.
With the next iPhone just months away, a new report says Apple will be calling it the iPhone 13 this year.
Twitter users Carl Schou has discovered another Wi-Fi network that will disable your iPhone's ability to connect to Wi-Fi
Made a mistake typing a Terminal command? The caret character (^) can be your best friend.
You may be surprised to learn that you can use Leopard’s Quick Look feature in the decidedly non-GUI world of Terminal. Well, you can, and here’s how.
Use a built-in Unix program to quickly compare two folders' contents.
Apple has released the public beta on tvOS 15 ahead of its fall launch. Here's how to download it to your Apple TV.
Apple has released the public beta for watchOS 8 ahead of its fall release. Here's how to get it on your Apple Watch.
Apple has finally brought Low Power Mode to the Mac with macOS Monterey. Here's how to turn it on.
The Wi-Fi menu in macOS can reveal technical details that may help you improve your network performance and coverage.
The key to learning about OS X's command line is manual (or man) pages. Here's an introduction.
Apple has released the macOS Monterey Public Beta. Here's how to get it on your machine right now.
As of July 1, Apple has officially ended its offer of a free year of Apple TV+ with device purchases and current free trials will begin expiring on July 31.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Vivo X60 Pro (2021) smartphone review: A capable photographer’s companion
- 2 MSI Summit E15 (2021) review: A productivity workhorse with a gaming pedigree
- 3 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 4 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
- 5 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to look at your command history list in macOS's Terminal
- How to connect an Apple LED Cinema Display to a new MacBook
- Apple reportedly testing new high-end monitor with an A13 chip inside
- Apple Music expands spatial audio and lossless to Android
- macOS Monterey: How to use Live Text and Look Up
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Everything you need to know about 4K
- The 10 best survival games on PC in 2021
- Why the iPhone 12 doesn't have an in-display fingerprint sensor
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?