Respected analyst Ming-Chi Kuo has a new report on the first Apple silicon-based Macs, and there could be big changes on the horizon.
Macworld - News
The best content from Macworld wrapped up in our digital magazine.
GoPro Hero 8 action camera can now be used as a Mac webcam, thanks to the new GoPro Webcam software for Mac.
The latest beta for this fall's HomePod update will let you break free from Apple Music.
Apple might be focused on the Mac’s processor right now, but apps are next big transition—and the seeds are already planted.
Since the developer beta release of iOS 14, it has been revealed that several apps have been copying data from the clipboard.
View your balance, pay your bill, and download statements from the web.
Some types of games aren’t proving as engaging as Apple had hoped, according to a Bloomberg report.
Apple wants everyone to have an Apple Card—even if you were declined
The New York Times will no longer allow articles inside the Apple News app.
The first ‘Mac with Apple silicon’ benchmarks are out, giving us some idea of how well non-native apps may perform with Rosetta translation.
Here is everything you need to know about tvOS 14, including its major new features, release date, and how to get the beta.
Apple covered a ton of ground at a brisk pace during its two-hour presentation If you don’t have the time, you can find out what happened in our summary right here.
Apple has unveiled all the new features in watchOS 7 and it might be the biggest update yet.
Macs that use Apple's own processors are coming this year. Here's how the transition will work.
Get your hands on the WD 1TB My Passport Go SSD. Now drop resistant up to 2 Meters.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Beats Fit Pro review: Better than AirPods Pro
- 2 iPhone 13 mini review: About as good as small phones get
- 3 14-inch MacBook Pro (M1 Pro) review: Life just keeps getting better for Mac users
- 4 LG Gram 17 (2021) review: Super lightweight and primed for productivity
- 5 Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio review: Windows 11’s flagship feels like the future
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- USB Overdrive review: Fix your Mac’s problems with a mouse, trackball, or other input device
- Apple's 2021 Black Friday shopping event has kicked off in Australia and New Zealand
- iOS 15 won’t get digital driver’s license support until 2022
- Apple’s custom-built 5G modem due to land in 2023
- Apple strikes back over Pegasus spyware with lawsuit against NSO Group
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- NordVPN is offering 2 years of VPN service for AU$111
- Best SIM-only Cyber Monday iPhone plans in Australia in 2021
- Best Cyber Monday tech deals: Save big on TVs, Dyson Vacuums and more!
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?