Apple wants everyone to have an Apple Card—even if you were declined
Macworld - News
The New York Times will no longer allow articles inside the Apple News app.
The first ‘Mac with Apple silicon’ benchmarks are out, giving us some idea of how well non-native apps may perform with Rosetta translation.
Here is everything you need to know about tvOS 14, including its major new features, release date, and how to get the beta.
Apple covered a ton of ground at a brisk pace during its two-hour presentation If you don’t have the time, you can find out what happened in our summary right here.
Apple has unveiled all the new features in watchOS 7 and it might be the biggest update yet.
Macs that use Apple's own processors are coming this year. Here's how the transition will work.
Big Sur is a major upgrade with several features that users can take advantage of. Here are the features that Apple highlighted during its WWDC20 keynote presentation.
HomeKit will soon be able to automatically change the color temperature of your lights throughout the day, as well as tell you who’s waiting on your doorstep.
Apple has unveiled iPadOS 14, and it's filled with fantastic features that will make Apple's tablet even better.
Here's what Apple has in store for your iPhone this fall.
Apple is bringing two big features to the AirPods and AirPods Pro: automatic switching between devices and spatial surround sound.
Siri was the first voice-activated virtual assistant, but it’s fallen behind Google Assistant over the years. But at WWDC20, Apple introduced new Siri features that could help Siri catch up.
Hey update approved by Apple as Basecamp makes changes to the app's functionality but still doesn't offer an in-app purchase.
With the keynote just hours away, here are the most recent rumors we're hearing.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HP Victus 16 review: This 16-inch gaming laptop delivers solid value
- 2 Motorola Edge 20 Fusion review: A mid-range smartphone with all-rounder performance
- 3 Beats Fit Pro review: Better than AirPods Pro
- 4 Acer Nitro 5 review: A big-screen RTX 3080 laptop with screaming value
- 5 iPhone 13 mini review: About as good as small phones get
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple shrugs off supply chain woes with record $124B quarter
- The first iOS and iPadOS 15.4 betas arrive with Universal Control, new emoji
- Apple pushes iCloud fix for ‘Service unavailable’ error
- Apple releases iOS 15.3 with a slew of bug fixes and security updates
- Patched Mac malware sheds light on scary backdoor for hackers
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Square Enix launches Oceania Data Center for Final Fantasy 14 Online
- ‘Gaming Chromebooks’ with RGB keyboards could be here soon
- Best webcams: Logitech vs Microsoft vs Dell vs Poly
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?