Ten and a half years ago, Apple introduced Siri. Has much changed since then? We talk about the state of Apple’s virtual assistant in this episode of the Macworld podcast.
Macworld - Opinions
Jony Ive is a talented guy, but he was not Apple's sole innovator.
There's the Apple way and a wrong way. It's one of the traits that often makes it most infuriating to its biggest detractors.
The iPhone 14 rumor mill is starting to churn and there are some real doozies out there. We talk about it all in this episode of the Macworld Podcast.
The company should be preserving the App Store's treasures, not purging 'outdated' apps.
What were the pivotal moments in the iPad's history? Let's rank them.
Facebook's hypocritical take on the App Store is sadly in character.
Apple has a lot of products it can count on selling in droves. They're also boring. Apple can use this as an opportunity to take some chances.
Version 13 of the Mac operating system will make its debut at WWDC this June. And while we don’t know what Apple will reveal, we do know what we want to see. In this episode of the Macworld Podcast, it’s our wishlist for macOS 13.
A MacBook with 5G would make a lot of people happy.
Apple may have been late to the 5G party but the party was lame.
Old computers can be a fun nostalgia trip, but they also make you appreciate what we have today all the more.
Remember when people thought Elon Musk would be great as CEO of Apple?
Apple will announce lots of new stuff at its annual developers conference, but some older features and products need attention too.
By pushing customers to the Pro line, everyone wins.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 2 HP Spectre x360 16 review: The right 2-in-1 at the wrong time
- 3 Asus ProArt PA279CV monitor review: The go-to for content creators on a budget
- 4 Lenovo Yoga 9i 14 (2022) review: The pinnacle of design
- 5 Netgear Nighthawk M5 mobile router review: Probably too expensive, but nice
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple has reportedly hit a major iPhone roadblock with ‘failed’ 5G modem
- Apple may have a massive change in store for the M2 chip
- Apple’s AR headset again tipped to arrive within months
- Tim Cook drops Apple’s biggest AR headset tease yet: ‘Stay tuned’
- Researchers find new vulnerability in Apple’s M1 chip
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- 100 Great PC Games You Should Play Before You Die
- Best Click Frenzy mobile and Internet plan deals
- Microsoft’s iconic browser Internet Explorer is being killed off in June
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?