Apple's new M1 MacBooks are closer than ever to the update I've wanted for years, but I'm still saving my money.
Macworld - Opinions
The Sense may be Fitbit's most advanced smartwatch, but it's also trying way too hard to beat the Apple Watch.
Apple rolled out strong family initiatives alongside its new watches and tablets last week, but there is one piece that is still missing.
Apple’s going to stop putting USB power adapters in every box, and it’s a good thing.
Apple is rumored to be launched a new Apple One services bundle as soon as tomorrow. Here's what we'd hope it brings.
Apple is rightly criticised for its stagnant Mac design. The MacBook Air lingered in its silver wedge form with no Retina display for far too long, and the same fate appears to have befallen the beloved iMac.
Two new Android slates try to muscle in on Apple’s deserved market dominance
The company is trying to weaponize concern for its users to protect its business interests.
I always come back to the simplistic comforts of keyboard and design but I pine for the battery life that made the brand a classic
Android has a two-year head start but when the iPhone gets 5G the market will truly change without customers knowing it
A new rumor says that the iPhone 12 won't include a power adapter in the box and that's not cool.
Apple has gone all in with an overhaul for the Mac that includes Apple’s own chips and macOS 11.0 – moving on from OS X after twenty long years.
We didn’t get any new hardware at WWDC, but we did learn some things about the next iPhones, iPads, Apple Watches, and AirPods.
After what Apple showed at WWDC, you’d be crazy to buy a new Mac right now.
We’ve already written about what we expect to see to see at WWDC. Now let’s talk about what we don’t expect—and why we might get it.
Apple Watch Series 6
Bang and Olufsen Beosound Stage - Dolby Atmos Soundbar
Amazon Echo Dot with Clock (4th Gen)
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G
WD My Passport™ SSD
LiTMUS LAB Dakota Side Table
Toys for Boys
Sony Playstation 5
Sony WF-1000XM3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones
ASUS ROG, ACRONYM partner for Special Edition Zephyrus G14
WD_BLACK™ SN850 NVMe™ SSD
Theragun PRO Percussive Therapy Device
Bose SoundLink Revolve Bluetooth Speaker
Nakamichi Delta 100 3-Way Hi Fi Speaker System
Fender Fullerton Ukele
Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean 9000 Toothbrush
Lego Mindstorms Robot Inventor
Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit for Nintendo Switch
Fujiflim Instax Square SQ1
MSI Modern 14
Garmin vívofit® jr. 2
Dickie Toy Remote Control Mega Crane Set
Kindle Paperwhite eReader (10th Gen)
MSI GE66 Dragonshield Limited Edition
SunnyBunny Snowflakes 20 LED Solar Powered Fairy String
Teac 7 inch Swivel Screen Portable DVD Player
New line-up targeted at designers, creators, and professionals
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 2 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 3 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: Wrong Number
- 5 LG NANO99 NanoCell 8K TV review: Prestige at a price
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Report: Apple’s 2021 roadmap might be its most ambitious yet
- Apple’s annual Black Friday sale starts Friday but you should probably skip it
- Macworld's December digital magazine: iPhone 12 and 12 Pro reviewed
- Second annual Apple Music Awards honors Lil Baby, Megan Three Stallion, Taylor Swift, and Roddy Ricch
- iOS 14.2.1 update with fix for text messaging bug now available for iPhone 12
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 12 Pro review: The iPhone that’s future proof
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?