The tools and technologies that Apple has laid out for developers fives us a pretty good idea of some of the things that are coming down the pike for the company, whether in the short term or farther off in the future.
Macworld - Opinions
I was hoping iPadOS 15 would bring features and apps to make the iPad Pro worthy of its surname, but it didn't happen.
The privacy improvements in iOS 15 look great, but Apple just shouldn't make different rules for itself.
Hopefully, Apple will announce a slew of new features at WWDC21 that brings iPadOS much needed features to make the iPad a better device for work.
Despite early nay-saying, the Watch continues to be a hit for Apple.
Reports and rumors have started laying out where Apple's processor roadmap could take this 40-year-old product line over the rest of the company's transition from Intel's chips.
We’ll learn about iOS 15 in less than two weeks. Here are seven features from Android 12 we hope Apple borrows.
The new Apple TV 4K and 24-inch iMac have arrived in the Macworld offices. We talk about our impressions about the new products, what we like and not like, in this episode of the Macworld Podcast.
Siri has had some improvements, but Google's recent announcements shows us that Apple still has a way to go to get to the next level.
Rumor has it that the MacBook Air could be next for colors and the white-bezel treatment like the 24-inch iMac. But is that what you want?
We love Apple products and we wish the company would do more. On this episode of the Macworld Podcast, we talk about products we wish Apple would make. It’s our wish list for Apple!
Apple seems to be working on a new consumer laptop. How will the company persuade buyers who love the MacBook Air to buy this one instead?
The iPhone may be seeing more exploits of bugs but most users will never be affected. The Macalope explains.
As big, successful, and rich as Apple is, it isn't without challenges—many of which seem to be rearing their heads.
You’ve been on social media telling us why you didn’t but any of Apple’s new products. We talk about your comments and respond with a few of our own on this episode of the Macworld Podcast.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Vivo X60 Pro (2021) smartphone review: A capable photographer’s companion
- 2 MSI Summit E15 (2021) review: A productivity workhorse with a gaming pedigree
- 3 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 4 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
- 5 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple goes after leakers with a new plea: Think of the cases!
- Will anyone be able to buy an iPhone 13 on launch day?
- macOS Monterey: How Full Keyboard Access provides freedom from the mouse
- How to make and manage a shared iCloud calendar
- Apple collabs with Lady Gaga and Dua Lipa for remix lessons
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Smartphone Notches Explained
- AirPods: Buy now or wait?
- Why the iPhone 12 doesn't have an in-display fingerprint sensor
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?