The next few weeks are going to be big for Apple, with several much-anticipated product releases. But which releases are we most excited about? We talk about what we’re looking forward to and why.
Macworld - Opinions
It's easy to throw Apple's marketing in its face, but the grass isn't greener on the other side of the walled garden.
Every big tech company in the world has got to be looking down the road to figure out where our digital future is headed, and Apple's no exception.
As a developer pulls an app, Congress is eying forcing Apple to open up iOS.
Apple's value is like that of a country and threats to the company often come from countries themselves. And some of those threat are the biggest that Apple is facing at this very moment.
Apple's new anti-child pornography technology warrants a close look.
Apple and Google have major phones coming this fall and everyone should be paying attention.
The iPhone XR isn't Apple's cheapest iPhone nor its best. But is it worth spending $499 to own?
This episode of the Macworld Podcast is all about your hot takes from the Macworld Twitter and Facebook feeds. You have thoughts on what we wrote about Safari in iOS 15 and the MacBook Pro Touch Bar, and we respond to what you wrote.
Apple's switch to its own processors is just the start of the company producing more of what makes its products run. Here's where Apple will cut ties with third-parties in the near future.
Apple should reconsider its ban on the iDOS app, a fun nod to the past.
iMessage is popular and Apple does add new features and capabilities, but there are some places where Apple's messaging system remains somewhat frustrating or even lackluster.
Five years after its debut, the MacBook Pro is undergoing a dramatic change, one that involves new Apple silicon, new designs, and possibly, the end of the Touch Bar.
The Pegasus spyware has been found on iPhones but it's probably not on yours.
Sometimes you can trace the trajectory of technological advances to see how they might end up in an Apple device, and perhaps even get an idea of when.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HP Victus 16 review: This 16-inch gaming laptop delivers solid value
- 2 Motorola Edge 20 Fusion review: A mid-range smartphone with all-rounder performance
- 3 Beats Fit Pro review: Better than AirPods Pro
- 4 Acer Nitro 5 review: A big-screen RTX 3080 laptop with screaming value
- 5 iPhone 13 mini review: About as good as small phones get
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Safari 15 bug leaks your iPhone and Mac browsing activity as you work
- You can run macOS on the latest Intel Alder Lake chips if you dare
- Apple’s 2022 iPad lineup: More speed and power, but few surprises
- Apple is reportedly prepping an iPhone SE with a first-of-its-kind display
- A cheaper 14-inch MacBook Pro with an M2 chip could land soon
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- How to get the best deal on Samsung's new Galaxy S21 Fan Edition 5G phone
- Microsoft hopes to buy Activision Blizzard in a deal that would make gaming history
- Want to stream Amazon music with an Alexa device? Here are the must-know basics
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?