Siri has had some improvements, but Google's recent announcements shows us that Apple still has a way to go to get to the next level.
Macworld - Opinions
Rumor has it that the MacBook Air could be next for colors and the white-bezel treatment like the 24-inch iMac. But is that what you want?
We love Apple products and we wish the company would do more. On this episode of the Macworld Podcast, we talk about products we wish Apple would make. It’s our wish list for Apple!
Apple seems to be working on a new consumer laptop. How will the company persuade buyers who love the MacBook Air to buy this one instead?
The iPhone may be seeing more exploits of bugs but most users will never be affected. The Macalope explains.
As big, successful, and rich as Apple is, it isn't without challenges—many of which seem to be rearing their heads.
You’ve been on social media telling us why you didn’t but any of Apple’s new products. We talk about your comments and respond with a few of our own on this episode of the Macworld Podcast.
There are a lot of awesome new products things for sale right now in the Apple Store, but they're not all worth buying. Here are the ones you should avoid.
Some analysts predicted a bad second quarter for Apple. The Macalope points out (one again) that their predictions did not match reality.
macOS 11.3 Big Sur brings system support for the HomePod mini stereo pairs, but many problems remain.
Macs may cost more on paper, but PCs can have costs that aren't always calculated. The Macalope explains.
With the first event of 2021 behind us, let's take a look at what the company announced that may indicate what Apple may be working on for the rest of the year and beyond.
The 24-inch M1 iMac has a great design and tons of speed, but there are plenty of things that frustrate us.
Apple doesn't quite feel like it's hitting on all cylinders with the iPad Pro. The hardware is top notch. The software leaves a lot to be desired.
If someone really wants to get into your iPhone they're going to have a hard time. That's a good thing.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Razer Blade 14 review: For gamers who want to lighten up
- 2 Vivo X60 Pro (2021) smartphone review: A capable photographer’s companion
- 3 MSI Summit E15 (2021) review: A productivity workhorse with a gaming pedigree
- 4 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 5 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- I really want to believe this latest iPad Pro rumor
- Launch-day bug affects millions of iPhones, but there's an instant fix
- Learn these iPhone 13 gestures to tap and swipe like a pro
- No iOS 15, no problem: Apple releases iOS 12.5.5 security update
- Apple bans Fortnite indefinitely as Epic CEO lashes out on Twitter
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro: The cheapest way to get these new handsets in Australia
- 10 fun, funky, and ultra-cool iPhone 13 cases you can buy right now
- See the Surface Laptop Studio in action: Full 8 minute walkthrough
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?