Reports and rumors have started laying out where Apple's processor roadmap could take this 40-year-old product line over the rest of the company's transition from Intel's chips.
Macworld - Opinions
We’ll learn about iOS 15 in less than two weeks. Here are seven features from Android 12 we hope Apple borrows.
The new Apple TV 4K and 24-inch iMac have arrived in the Macworld offices. We talk about our impressions about the new products, what we like and not like, in this episode of the Macworld Podcast.
Siri has had some improvements, but Google's recent announcements shows us that Apple still has a way to go to get to the next level.
Rumor has it that the MacBook Air could be next for colors and the white-bezel treatment like the 24-inch iMac. But is that what you want?
We love Apple products and we wish the company would do more. On this episode of the Macworld Podcast, we talk about products we wish Apple would make. It’s our wish list for Apple!
Apple seems to be working on a new consumer laptop. How will the company persuade buyers who love the MacBook Air to buy this one instead?
The iPhone may be seeing more exploits of bugs but most users will never be affected. The Macalope explains.
As big, successful, and rich as Apple is, it isn't without challenges—many of which seem to be rearing their heads.
You’ve been on social media telling us why you didn’t but any of Apple’s new products. We talk about your comments and respond with a few of our own on this episode of the Macworld Podcast.
There are a lot of awesome new products things for sale right now in the Apple Store, but they're not all worth buying. Here are the ones you should avoid.
Some analysts predicted a bad second quarter for Apple. The Macalope points out (one again) that their predictions did not match reality.
macOS 11.3 Big Sur brings system support for the HomePod mini stereo pairs, but many problems remain.
Macs may cost more on paper, but PCs can have costs that aren't always calculated. The Macalope explains.
With the first event of 2021 behind us, let's take a look at what the company announced that may indicate what Apple may be working on for the rest of the year and beyond.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HP Victus 16 review: This 16-inch gaming laptop delivers solid value
- 2 Motorola Edge 20 Fusion review: A mid-range smartphone with all-rounder performance
- 3 Beats Fit Pro review: Better than AirPods Pro
- 4 Acer Nitro 5 review: A big-screen RTX 3080 laptop with screaming value
- 5 iPhone 13 mini review: About as good as small phones get
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Safari 15 bug leaks your iPhone and Mac browsing activity as you work
- You can run macOS on the latest Intel Alder Lake chips if you dare
- Apple’s 2022 iPad lineup: More speed and power, but few surprises
- Apple is reportedly prepping an iPhone SE with a first-of-its-kind display
- A cheaper 14-inch MacBook Pro with an M2 chip could land soon
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Microsoft hopes to buy Activision Blizzard in a deal that would make gaming history
- Is the new Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G worth it?
- Want to stream Amazon music with an Alexa device? Here are the must-know basics
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?