Apple is rightly criticised for its stagnant Mac design. The MacBook Air lingered in its silver wedge form with no Retina display for far too long, and the same fate appears to have befallen the beloved iMac.
Macworld - Opinions
Two new Android slates try to muscle in on Apple’s deserved market dominance
The company is trying to weaponize concern for its users to protect its business interests.
I always come back to the simplistic comforts of keyboard and design but I pine for the battery life that made the brand a classic
Android has a two-year head start but when the iPhone gets 5G the market will truly change without customers knowing it
A new rumor says that the iPhone 12 won't include a power adapter in the box and that's not cool.
Apple has gone all in with an overhaul for the Mac that includes Apple’s own chips and macOS 11.0 – moving on from OS X after twenty long years.
We didn’t get any new hardware at WWDC, but we did learn some things about the next iPhones, iPads, Apple Watches, and AirPods.
After what Apple showed at WWDC, you’d be crazy to buy a new Mac right now.
We’ve already written about what we expect to see to see at WWDC. Now let’s talk about what we don’t expect—and why we might get it.
With rumors that 5G is coming to the iPad next year, Apple's tablet could finally be the ultimate mobile computer.
Android’s Smart Unlock is the perfect solution to the problem of Face ID not working when you’re wearing a mask.
It has been half a year since Apple launched its premium video streaming service. Consider this a midterm report card.
Apple is rumored to be splitting the iPhone 12 into distinct pro and non-pro divisions, and that could mean big changes are coming down the road.
Remember SteamVR on Mac? Nobody else did, either, so it’s gone now.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HP Victus 16 review: This 16-inch gaming laptop delivers solid value
- 2 Motorola Edge 20 Fusion review: A mid-range smartphone with all-rounder performance
- 3 Beats Fit Pro review: Better than AirPods Pro
- 4 Acer Nitro 5 review: A big-screen RTX 3080 laptop with screaming value
- 5 iPhone 13 mini review: About as good as small phones get
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple Breakfast: Dreaming of spring iPhones and iPads
- The best HomeKit-compatible smart light bulbs
- Sorry switchers, Apple will give you a lot less for your Android trade-in now
- Apple now requires strict student verification to get education discounts
- Apple’s spring event comes into view with iPad, iPhone filings
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Can 5G cause safety concerns in Australian airplanes?
- 4K Blu-ray support is dying on the PC. MakeMKV can help
- How to get the best deal on Samsung's new Galaxy S21 Fan Edition 5G phone
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?