The event will broadcast online and is available for everyone to watch. It starts at 10 a.m. PT, and will probably go beyond an hour, so plan accordingly.
Macworld - Tutorials
By using Shortcuts together with custom Widgets and the App Library, you can build a totally unique home screen look.
With macOS, Apple allows for the automatic hiding of the menu bar. Here's how to adjust this setting in macOS Big Sur.
Instructions on how to adjust the categories that appear and add a background image.
Get fast access to your smart home stuff at any time.
The event will be broadcast online and is available to everyone to watch. It starts at 10 a.m. PT, and will probably last at least an hour, so plan accordingly.
If you prefer Chrome to Safari, you can make it the browser used to open web links from any app.
Get the Mac experience without spending a bunch of money on a Mac.
Put the macOS Big Sur installer on an external USB thumb drive or hard drive and use it to install the operating system on a Mac.
Buried in the accessibility settings are some of iOS 14's coolest new toys.
More editing tools to make your photos look their best.
Apple replaced the Energy Saver system preference with a new one called Battery.
How you can customize Notification Center to your liking.
If you are wondering what Big Sur looks like before installing it, we have a peek right here. You can prepare yourself before you dive in.
The chord the Mac plays when you boot a Mac has returned. If you don’t like it, you can use the Terminal to turn it off.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 2 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: Wrong Number
- 4 LG NANO99 NanoCell 8K TV review: Prestige at a price
- 5 LG Velvet review: Fake it till you make it
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple's cheapest iPhone just got a little cheaper through Vodafone
- iMovie for iPhone and iPad is updated with HDR and 4K 60fps support
- First iPhone 12 teardown tibits: Smaller batter, thinner display, new logic board
- Macworld's November digital magazine: Apple Watch SE reviewed
- Apple releases iOS 14.1 with support for iPhone 12, 10-bit HDR, and bug fixes
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Best Australian Amazon Prime Day deals
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?