Tech21 has announced the launch of its new ‘Designed for Samsung’ range for the Galaxy Note9.
Cygnett has launched its latest ChargeUp Boost Portable Power Bank range.
Belkin has announced the Australian availability of the Boost Up Wireless Charging Stand 10W and the Boost Up Bold Wireless Charging Pad 10W.
Samsung’s flagship Galaxy S9 and S9+ have finally arrived and while they’re undoubtedly two of the most durable smartphones the company have brought to their fans yet, they’re still pricey enough that you’ll probably want to shell out for a case in order to keep it safe from harm.
With Apple finally pulling the trigger on incorporating wireless charging into their iPhone products, 2018 is shaping up to be a big year for Belkin. Here's a quick look at some of the products the company were showing off at this year's CES in Las Vegas.
With Apple’s decision to finally support wireless charging in the iPhone 8 and X, 2018 is shaping up to be a big year for Belkin.
Belkin are moving to take advantage of the renewed demand for wireless charging solutions, unveiling their 2018 product portfolio at this year’s CES in Las Vegas.
As a product, the DeX works well enough. However, as a realisation of convergence, it’s held back by the hardware as much as it is the software.
Cygnett has introduced a new range of premium wireless charging devices for the home, vehicle and travelling on-the-go.
Belkin has announced the Australian availability of its USB-C 3.1 Express Dock HD.
For some years now the financial services space has become heavily focused on Financial Technology (FinTech). Many entrepreneurial startups have entered (and disrupted) the space, and for the incumbents, the benefits that platform modernisation and transformation bring to their services have allowed them to build competitive differentiation. In Australia alone, just last year CBA announced a massive $5 billion investment into FinTech to cement its position in the market as an innovator.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Belkin lights up iPhone charging
- Belkin has new earbuds and wireless charger stand on the way
- Sound right at home with Poly
- Stop what you're doing and bear witness to the name of this Samsung-approved game controller
- Belkin adds another three wireless chargers to the roster
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 12 Pro review: The iPhone that’s future proof
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?