Moment to moment, the Pixel 4a seems to do a great job of making it feel like you aren’t missing out by spending less on a new phone.
Smartphones - Features
The Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and the iPhone 11 Pro cost the same but they're not created equally.
Some of the best parts of iOS 14 aren't immediately obvious!
While the new ROG Phone 3 doesn’t seem like it’s going to crack the category wide open, the parts of the pitch it gets right suggests the niche won’t be going anywhere for a while yet.
Vodafone aren't doing any online preorders for Samsung's latest phablet but they do have a slightly wider device lineup than Optus and Telstra.
Like Telstra, Optus are only ranging the 5G versions of both devices. If you were hoping to save a few bucks by sticking with 4G, you're out of luck.
Samsung's latest heavy-hitter has arrived. But how much will it cost to take up a Galaxy Note 20 or Galaxy Note 20 through Telstra?
Announced alongside the pricey Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, the Galaxy Tab S7 and third generation Galaxy Watch, Samsung’s Galaxy Note 20 will arrive in Australian retail later in August.
Announced alongside the standard Galaxy Note 20, the third generation Galaxy Watch and a pair of new Galaxy S tablets, Samsung’s Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is tee'd up land on Australian shelves towards the end of August.
Of all the devices announced at Samsung's latest Unpacked, the Galaxy Z Fold2 is the most mysterious.
The Google Pixel 4a not only undercuts the iPhone SE on price, it also brings some serious firepower to the battle for supremacy.
Google's pandemic-friendly Pixel 4a has finally arrived. Here's how much it costs in Australia.
When you upgrade your iPhone this fall, your AirPods will work better and sound better.
Here's now much it costs to buy LG's latest smartphone in Australia:
Messages in iOS 14 focuses on organizing your message list and keeping track of group messages.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel Buds (2020) review: Course correction
- 2 Oppo Find X2 Lite review: Gilded without being gauche
- 3 Jabra Evolve2 85 review: Learning the right lessons
- 4 Oppo Find X2 Neo review: Class Act
- 5 Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Woolies slice $250 off the price of a Galaxy Note 20
- Macworld's August digital magazine: iOS 14 Sneak Peek
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ vs Galaxy Note 20 Ultra: Just how good is Samsung's best?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 vs Galaxy Note 10: How are Samsung upping the ante?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 vs Galaxy Note 20 Ultra: The differences you need to know about
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?