Forget the Galaxy Note 20 and Galaxy Fold 2, here’s a wishlist of what we’re hoping to see out of Samsung 2021 flagship:
Smartphones - Features
We’ve rounded up our picks for the best rugged phones that offer plenty of features but are tough enough to survive a drop or two.
Here's a list of every iOS features that won't be coming to the iPad in the fall.
The end of the Australian financial year is often a great time to pick up a new smartphone.
Apple has shifted processor architectures in the Mac twice before. History doesn’t repeat itself, but it does rhyme.
How do the 2020 iPhone SE’s cameras compare to the original SE and the much more expensive iPhone 11 Pro?
Oppo have a new affordable smartphone that bridges the gap between its premium and mid-tier offerings. Here's how much the Oppo Find X2 Lite costs in Australia.
The Oppo Find X2 Neo cuts a few corners and shaves $600 off the price of its premium counterpart. Here's how much it costs in Australia.
Apple now sells three phones that can all be considered affordable. But even if you have enough to buy the most expensive one, should you?
Apple and Google have new technology to help you know when you might have been exposed to someone with COVID-19. It's not as scary as it sounds.
Apple’s newest phone shouldn’t be a match for the best Android phones. But is it?
On May 19, 2001, Apple opened its first two retails stores in McLean, Virginia, and Glendale, California. Benj Edwards takes a look back at the events of that day, and how it set the tone for Apple's foray into retail.
Now that Apple has updated its entire lineup of notebooks for 2020, let’s that a look at the specs and break down which one you should buy.
It is important to have enough data but it is also just as important to not be paying for data you don’t need.
The iPhone SE gives you far more for your money than any other iPhone.
Get your hands on the WD 1TB My Passport Go SSD. Now drop resistant up to 2 Meters.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: Wrong Number
- 3 LG NANO99 NanoCell 8K TV review: Prestige at a price
- 4 LG Velvet review: Fake it till you make it
- 5 Google Pixel Buds (2020) review: Course correction
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Woolworths are knocking almost $500 off the price of Samsung's latest powerhouse phablet
- iOS 14.2: Apple releases developer beta one day after iOS 14 release
- Apple releases iOS 14, iPadOS 14, tvOS 14, and watchOS 7
- AppleCare+ just became a must-have add-on to your Apple device
- Macworld's October digital magazine: Apple's new 27-inch iMac reviewed
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?