Here’s a quick round-up of where each smartphone brand currently stands in regards to support the headphone jack, as of August 2018.
Smartphones - Features
Mobile data speed is kicking it up a notch - here's everything you need to know about 5G smartphones.
Looking to pick up LG's first 5G smartphone in Australia? Here's how much it'll cost.
There is no shortage of options when it comes to finding a case for the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e and S10+. Here are our picks.
Here’s everything you need to know about optical, capacitive, ultrasonic and in-display fingerprint sensors and how they work.
Here’s how the two premium devices compare.
We pit the three of the best smartphone cameras you can buy right now in 2019 against one another to see which can produce the best results.
The Samsung Galaxy Fold isn't off to a great start, with reviewers complaining of display issues and several models needing to be returned.
TCL and Alcatel tell us that their “first consumer-ready devices” are “expected to arrive in 2020” and that affordability will be a focus.
More and more foldable phones are being announced with each passing month but there are already two major frontrunners for the category. The Galaxy Fold and Huawei Mate X, both of which are due to arrive later this year.
The SuperSpectrum sensor is a component found in the new Huawei P30 and P30 Pro. It is one of the two key innovations that allow Huawei’s latest handsets to raise the bar previously set by the P20 Pro and Mate 20 Pro.
If you’re trying to decide between buying the Huawei P30 or Huawei P30 Pro, here are the key differences you should be aware of.
HMD Global’s Head Designer gives us some insights into the way that the company designs its new Nokia handsets and tells us about how they tackled trypophobia with the Nokia 9 PureView.
The Samsung Galaxy S10+ has a new processor, new camera and a new look but the thing I was most excited to mess with? The software.
Here are five of the most shameless imitators of Apple’s iPhone X.
Toys for Boys
Quickly organise your entire photographic history. Automatically color correct and restore poor condition and even faded photos. And, most importantly easily share your memories with friends and family using your favourite social media applications such as Instagram, Twitter, and more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei FreeBuds 3 review: Tit for tat
- 2 Motorola Moto G8 Plus (2019) review: Insignificant Upgrade
- 3 Huawei Mate 30 Pro (2019) review: Too weird to thrive, too rare to buy
- 4 RealMe 5 (2019) review
- 5 RealMe XT (2019) review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- ASUS' ROG Phone 2 finds its way onto JB Hi-Fi shelves
- Looking to buy an iPhone this Black Friday? These are the deals you're looking for
- Amazon Australia bring back one of Prime Day's best deals for Black Friday
- Amazon just beat JB Hi-Fi's incredible Note 10 Black Friday deal
- Best Australian Black Friday Telstra deals
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?