Here's now much it costs to buy LG's latest smartphone in Australia:
Smartphones - Features
Messages in iOS 14 focuses on organizing your message list and keeping track of group messages.
If you're having trouble finding your iPhone's serial number using the search tool on the Device Performance Litigation site, here's how you can track down your old serial number.
iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 are filled with excellent features coming in the fall, but there are some things you won’t like about it.
Apple continues to improve its Maps app, steadily turning it into a viable alternative to Google Maps.
Intel has a new version of Thunderbolt that aims to reduce connection confusion, and it may come to future Macs.
The walled garden is getting a few more gates.
Siri finally has a new look, and it’s a big step forward for Apple’s digital assistant.
Forget the Galaxy Note 20 and Galaxy Fold 2, here’s a wishlist of what we’re hoping to see out of Samsung 2021 flagship:
We’ve rounded up our picks for the best rugged phones that offer plenty of features but are tough enough to survive a drop or two.
Here's a list of every iOS features that won't be coming to the iPad in the fall.
The end of the Australian financial year is often a great time to pick up a new smartphone.
Apple has shifted processor architectures in the Mac twice before. History doesn’t repeat itself, but it does rhyme.
How do the 2020 iPhone SE’s cameras compare to the original SE and the much more expensive iPhone 11 Pro?
Oppo have a new affordable smartphone that bridges the gap between its premium and mid-tier offerings. Here's how much the Oppo Find X2 Lite costs in Australia.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 2 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: Wrong Number
- 4 LG NANO99 NanoCell 8K TV review: Prestige at a price
- 5 LG Velvet review: Fake it till you make it
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Survey hints at the rise of a new digital consumer post-pandemic
- Apple explores proprietary search tools as walls close in on Google
- Huawei drops 5G SoC phones
- Amazon are selling the Samsung Galaxy Note20 and Note20 Ultra for 20% off
- Here's how much the iPhone 11 costs in Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Best Australian Amazon Prime Day deals
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?