With coronavirus keeping many indoors over the next 3-6 months, it’s possible that consumers will notice a much bigger difference in mobile connectivity when things return to normal.
Smartphones - Features
While the outbreak of coronavirus has radically changed the nature of everyday life for many Australians, Telstra looks to be staying the course.
Buying USB-C cables can be a bit of a minefield. It’s not as straight forward as it should be, and there are a few things to consider before buying a replacement or spare for your devices.
The rapid rise of the coronavirus epidemic has cast fresh shadows over recent rumors that Microsoft might be looking to launch their Surface Neo and Duo devices sooner than expected.
If your iPhone breaks sometime over the next few months, coronavirus could make repairing it a little bit trickier than usual.
Looking to grab Huawei's latest post-Android photography powerhouse? Here's how much it'll cost ya.
If you think your $2000 flagship smartphone is immune to contamination, you’re fooling yourself.
Here’s everything you need to know about how Australia’s ISPs, NBN providers and mobile carriers are reacting to coronavirus.
If you’re someone looking forward to the iPhone 12, no news is bad news.
Huawei's follow-up to the foldable phone that never-quite-made-it to Australian audiences is finally here.
Our pick of the best cables to charge and sync your iPhone or iPad.
The souped-up quad-lens camera on Samsung's new Galaxy S20 Ultra proved a more than capable companion during a recent trip to Ukraine.
Qualcomm has unveiled the next generation of its .5G modem, the X60, and it's a thinly veiled bid to lock up the iPhone.
Once you've made the jump to a high refresh rate, you'll never want to go back - we explain why
If 2019 was the year that Apple caught the incumbents of the Android ecosystem off guard, Samsung are hoping 2020 will be their year to do the same.
Get your hands on the WD 1TB My Passport Go SSD. Now drop resistant up to 2 Meters.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: Wrong Number
- 3 LG NANO99 NanoCell 8K TV review: Prestige at a price
- 4 LG Velvet review: Fake it till you make it
- 5 Google Pixel Buds (2020) review: Course correction
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Woolworths are knocking almost $500 off the price of Samsung's latest powerhouse phablet
- iOS 14.2: Apple releases developer beta one day after iOS 14 release
- Apple releases iOS 14, iPadOS 14, tvOS 14, and watchOS 7
- AppleCare+ just became a must-have add-on to your Apple device
- Macworld's October digital magazine: Apple's new 27-inch iMac reviewed
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?