The R11s is Oppo’s refreshed version of last year’s flagship R11. The Galaxy S9+ is the plus-sized version of Samsung’s 2018 flagship device. Which is the better buy?
Smartphones - Features
Here are five solid smartphones released in 2017 that have already seen their price-tags slashed.
The OnePlus 5 has been our go-to smartphone for a number of reasons, one of which is the dual-lens camera on the back. Here are some of the (surprisingly good) shots we've taken in the months since we officially reviewed the device.
This year's Mobile World Congress saw the debut of the Samsung Galaxy S9, Sony Xperia XZ2, Nokia 8 Sirocco and plenty more. Here's a quick round-up of all the big announcements that kicked off the conference.
With everyone else showing off their next-generation smartphone tech, Huawei opted to use this year's Mobile World Congress as a staging ground for their ambitions in the tablet and notebook space.
HMD have doubled down on their ambitions to bring the Nokia smartphone brand back to its former glory. Here's what they showed off at this year's Mobile World Congress.
Sony kicked off the first day of this year's Mobile World Congress by showing off their newest pair of Xperia smartphones.
We took a closer look at LG's new V30S ThinQ at this year's Mobile World Congress.
HMD Global have tall ambitions to bring the Nokia brand back to prominence in 2018. Here's what they showed at their press conference.
The Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ have finally been officially revealed - here's how it happened.
Here’s what Sony brought to this year’s Mobile World Congress.
Here’s what ZTE brought to this year’s Mobile World Congress
Here’s what Samsung brought to this year’s MWC.
Following the official debut of the S9 at the company’s latest Unpacked press conference, we had the chance to go hands-on with the Galaxy S9 and S9+. Here are our first impressions.
Here’s what HMD Global brought to this year’s Mobile World Congress:
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Nest Hub Max (2019) review
- 2 Plantronics BackBeat Pro 5100 (2019) review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 (2019) review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- 5 Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft get back in the mobile space with the Surface Duo
- Xiaomi debut the 'surround screen' Mi Mix Alpha
- Oppo's SuperVOOC 2.0 is stupidly-fast
- Huawei's Mate 30 Pro braces itself for life without Google
- Here's how much the iPhone 11 Pro costs in Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Best true wireless earbuds: Jabra vs Sony vs Beats
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?