We’ve gathered twenty of our favorite ridiculous-sounding smartphone colors. Enjoy?
Smartphones - Features
With the average consumption of data increasing by the day, the idea of signing up for an unlimited data plan makes a lot more sense than it used to. The jump in price to unlimited deals really isn’t that much anymore compared to high data-cap plans.
Huawei has announced their own proprietary operating system called Harmony OS at their latest developers conference in Dongguan. Here’s what you need to know about it.
With the official unveiling of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10+ behind us, we’re now in the home stretch for 2019’s crop of fancy and expensive flagship smartphones.
On top of dropping the headphone jack, Samsung’s Galaxy Note is also cutting the cord when it comes to expandable storage.
If you’re confused about things like Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay - here’s everything you need to know.
Here’s a quick round-up of where each smartphone brand currently stands in regards to support the headphone jack, as of August 2018.
Looking to pick up LG's first 5G smartphone in Australia? Here's how much it'll cost.
There is no shortage of options when it comes to finding a case for the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e and S10+. Here are our picks.
Here’s everything you need to know about optical, capacitive, ultrasonic and in-display fingerprint sensors and how they work.
Here’s how the two premium devices compare.
We pit the three of the best smartphone cameras you can buy right now in 2019 against one another to see which can produce the best results.
The Samsung Galaxy Fold isn't off to a great start, with reviewers complaining of display issues and several models needing to be returned.
TCL and Alcatel tell us that their “first consumer-ready devices” are “expected to arrive in 2020” and that affordability will be a focus.
More and more foldable phones are being announced with each passing month but there are already two major frontrunners for the category. The Galaxy Fold and Huawei Mate X, both of which are due to arrive later this year.
Gain the tools you need to secure your VPN, manage your password and backup your PC cloud. Save up to $90! Great Deals on Norton 360 antivirus starting at just A$79.99.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HyperX x Ducky One 2 Mini keyboard review: The most ambitious crossover in gaming keyboard history
- 2 ROG Zephryus G14 review: Powerful Payoff
- 3 RealMe 6 review: It's about time Oppo got some Real competition
- 4 RealMe C3 review: Fumbled fundamentals
- 5 Huawei P40 Pro review: Breaking Point
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Low-cost iPads with bigger screens and faster chips could be coming
- Samsung's Galaxy A31 and A71 5G are now available in Australia
- Apple is buying a virtual reality company, but don’t expect a headset anytime soon
- Enter to win a RavPower PD 90W GaN Wall Charger
- Apple ‘biggest update’ to Logic Pro X in years bring Live Loops, no native iPad app
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review
- Dell XPS 13 (2020) review:
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G review: Speaking the language of overkill
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?