Netflix says the change is meant to “ensure our standard of quality for viewing is being met.”
Netflix & SVOD
Owners of Sony's Android-powered Bravia TVs now have access to a dedicated Foxtel Now app.
Apple reported to launch its new video service in April or May, without Netflix, Hulu, and possibly HBO
Apple is going to have trouble getting its service off the ground without the biggest names in streaming.
Here’s a run-down of every streaming service currently available in Australia and the pros and cons of each.
Australian streaming service Stan has inked a new deal that will see Disney-produced movies and TV shows come to the platform.
Here are our picks for the top alternatives to Apple TV in 2018.
If you take your home entertainment seriously, the Shield TV is a product that’s seriously worth considering. More casual users might want to wait for the software-side of the equation to mature a little before buying in.
Football Federation Australia partner with Telstra on mobile rights, new streaming app to launch later in the year
Telstra and Football Federation Australia have announced a five year mobile rights and sponsorship agreement, with Telstra securing the live mobile rights for football until 2023.
Fetch TV and Netflix have announced that they have entered into a new agreement that will see Fetch subscribers gain access to enhanced features in the coming months, including a faster way to access Netflix and more ways to discover and search for Netflix content.
Kogan has launched its first ever range of Google-powered televisions.
Even though the GT76 was designed with gaming in mind, it can definitely perform other tasks optimally, and as a digital artist this is especially handy.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony WF-1000XM3 Australian review: Flair, finesse and form
- 2 Samsung Galaxy A70 Australian review
- 3 Gigabyte Aero 15 (2019) review: Full, Australian review
- 4 LG V50 ThinQ 5G review: Two bad
- 5 Beats PowerBeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones review: A debut worth the wait
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Netflix app drops AirPlay support on iOS, citing support for third-party devices
- Foxtel Now comes to Sony's Bravia TVs
- Apple reported to launch its new video service in April or May, without Netflix, Hulu, and possibly HBO
- Disney sign up with Stan
- Football Federation Australia partner with Telstra on mobile rights, new streaming app to launch later in the year
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10+ vs Note 10+ 5G
- The Samsung Galaxy Book S is coming to Australia
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?