The latest rumors and leaks give us some clues about what Apple might announce at its 'Spring Loaded' event on April 20.
Want a new Apple device but don't want to shell out for a full-priced version? Consider a refurbished model instead. Our FAQ and refurb deal guide can help you choose.
There are a lot of iPads to choose from, so we'll help you pick the right one.
Log files are important for troubleshooting, but many apps are not good at cleaning out old ones that aren't useful anymore. Here's how you can see what's gong on with log files on your Mac.
Snapshots are a powerful way for backup software to provide a quick point in time to walk back to when you don’t necessarily need to restore the entire volume. But they take up a lot of storage space.
A new rumours says the new iPad Pro will arrive last week with little fanfare, no event, and no other products alongside it.
A judge has approved a class-action suit against Apple over defective cables in the 2016 15-inch MacBook Pro that led to backlighting issues.
You can access the startup volume on one Mac as a drive that appears on another that’s directly connected. This is known as Target Disk Mode on Intel Macs; it's still available on Apple silicon Macs, too.
Sound and speakers aside, the MSI Prestige 14 Evo is a solid and quite compelling addition to the MSI general purpose laptop line-up.
Here are all the products, software updates, and service updates we know (and hope) Apple will release in April 2021.
If you're looking to invest in a premium-priced laptop that'll help you get the job done, the list below is a great place to start.
RTX or bust.
Our updated list of gaming laptops
Here are the best laptops that also work well as tablet devices
Gaming laptop giant, MSI, has been named fourth in a global competition for the best laptop brand. This is yet another accolade for the company which has constantly held a significant share of the notebook market.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Save Mac storage space by cleaning out abandoned log files
- The mysterious Mac problem that’s hogging up your storage could be snapshots
- The iPad Pro may finally launch next week with no event, nothing else
- Judge approves new MacBook lawsuit, says Apple had 'exclusive knowledge' of defects
- How to share a Mac's drive with another Mac, whether Intel or Apple silicon
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- JBL PartyBox 310 lets you party in wet and dark places and sing duets
- Fujifilm announces GFX Suite at Park Hyatt Sydney (102-megapixel camera included)
- Valheim: how to create a dedicated server
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?