Apple's One More Thing event has wrapped up and as expected. we got new Macs. Here's how it all went down.
Need some help understanding which HP laptop or 2-in-1 PC is right for you? We’re here to help.
Acer has launched a wealth of new notebooks and PCs, its first Chromebooks, and expanded its range of gaming monitors.
Here’s what you need to know before you drop the cash on your next PC.
Getac’s next generation V110 fully rugged laptop has hit the market with a high performance quad-core processor and PCIe SSD storage as standard.
Frustrated by App Store rules, Microsoft will turn to the open web for is game streaming service.
If you've just updated your laptop to Windows 10, you may have noticed that your laptop now doesn't ask you to sign in after you wake it up by lifting the screen. Here's a quick explanation of what's causing this problem and how to fix it.
Huawei is targeting young professionals with its newly upgraded MateBook 14.
Dell has announced updated versions of its XPS 13 2-in-1 and the XPS 13 laptop. Both feature new thin modern designs, 11th Gen Intel Core processors and Intel Iris X e graphics.
This isn't xCloud—you stream from your own Xbox instead of the cloud—but it's something!
If you're looking to invest in a premium-priced laptop that'll help you get the job done, the list below is a great place to start.
RTX or bust.
Our updated list of gaming laptops
Here are the best laptops that also work well as tablet devices
Gaming laptop giant, MSI, has been named fourth in a global competition for the best laptop brand. This is yet another accolade for the company which has constantly held a significant share of the notebook market.
Get your hands on the WD 1TB My Passport Go SSD. Now drop resistant up to 2 Meters.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 2 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 3 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 4 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: Wrong Number
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The next MacBook Air could get even lighter and thinner and bring back MagSafe
- New rumor dashes hopes of a 5G Mac with Face ID anytime soon
- iMac redesign in the works, half-height Apple silicon Mac Pro coming this year
- Apple’s next M1 MacBook Pros might dump the Touch Bar, revive MagSafe
- Dell's Boxing Day tech sales have started early this year
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 12 Pro review: The iPhone that’s future proof
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?