What do you get when you tie two M1 Max chips together? M1 Ultra.
Notebooks - News
iPhone SE, Mac Studio, M1 Ultra, Apple Studio Display, and more!
The Mac Studio sports Apple's new M1 Ultra processor and can be connected to up to five displays.
Apple announced a massive upgrade to the iPad Air at its "Peek Performance" event.
Apple chooses its words carefully so this one probably means something.
A preview of the next Mac processor upgrade is on the way, according to reports.
The long-rumored high-end Mac mini is coming, and it's allegedly going to be calling Mac Studio.
Our Mobile World Congress hands-on shows the Huawei MateBook X Pro 2022 packs tons of power and features into a svelte design.
Dynabook has launched its latest line of Portege business notebooks using Intel's latest 12th-gen Core Alder Lake processors, distinguishing them as some of the lightest laptops on the market.
Wireless charging of USI 2.0 pens will eliminate the need for AAAA batteries or clunky USB charging.
Samsung announced the Galaxy Book2 Pro 360, the Galaxy Book2 Pro, and the Galaxy Book 360 at MWC, featuring support for Intel's 12th-gen Core (Alder Lake) processors, the new Arc GPU, and its normal complement of beautiful OLED screens.
Keka is the one-stop shop for all formats designed to hold one or more files, encrypted or otherwise, whole or in pieces.
A new report claims that Apple is exploring a foldable 20-inch display for a future MacBook.
Google has introduced Chrome OS Flex, which lets users easily install Chrome on any Mac or PC.
Macrumors reports that the M2 13-inch MacBook Pro might keep the same design for another generation—Touch Bar and all.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 2 Netgear Nighthawk M5 mobile router review: Probably too expensive, but nice
- 3 Dell P2723QE review: A solid 4K USB-C hub monitor for home offices
- 4 MSI Katana GF76 review: Decent gaming performance for a reasonable price
- 5 Asus ROG Flow Z13 review: A full-fledged gaming PC disguised as a tablet
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Fortnite returns to the iPhone (sort of) courtesy Xbox Cloud Gaming
- iPad buying guide 2022
- Best Mac for music production
- Apple’s 3-meter Thunderbolt 4 cable for AU$249 is the only game in town
- Apple adds two popular classic iPads to ‘vintage’ list
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Best Optus iPhone SE (3rd gen) plans
- eSIMs: The advantages and disadvantages for smartphone users
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?