The new Safari design sidelined much of the app's user interface, choosing instead to prioritize web pages. And criticism has been fierce.
PC World Business
In this episode of the Macworld Podcast, we talk about the public betas of iOS 15, iPadOS 15, macOS Monterey, and watchOS 8 and take a look at Safari, FaceTime, and a lot more.
Apple offers a wide vareity of laptops. Here’s what you need to know to pick the right one.
The new changes Apple brought to Safari in iOS 15 are needless and frustrating.
The latest version of Windows is here. What is Microsoft doing with its operating system, and what could it mean for the Mac? We talk about Windows 11 and macOS in this episode of the Macworld Podcast.
The power of 13—the iPhone 13—is being felt throughout the tech world. We talk about some developments involving Apple’s next iPhone, as well as the end of the iPhone 12 mini, and more, in this episode of the Macworld Podcast.
Access all your stuff, anywhere, anytime.
Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference is underway and Monday’s keynote revealed a lot of new stuff. In this episode of the Macworld Podcast, we talk about the highlights and lowlights of the keynote and the upcoming operating systems.
It's great to see Apple reacting to changes in the world, but given that nothing showed off this week will ship until this fall, is the timing for the new FaceTime features all wrong?
Apple is going to release a lot of new products on Monday, but there are a few that we're sure won't be making an appearance.
New line-up targeted at designers, creators, and professionals
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Vivo X60 Pro (2021) smartphone review: A capable photographer’s companion
- 2 MSI Summit E15 (2021) review: A productivity workhorse with a gaming pedigree
- 3 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 4 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
- 5 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to connect an Apple LED Cinema Display to a new MacBook
- Apple reportedly testing new high-end monitor with an A13 chip inside
- How to set a custom scale for each website in macOS Safari
- Google Maps can now tell you when your train is too crowded for comfort
- How to check if the Pegasus spyware is installed on your iPhone
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Everything you need to know about 4K
- The 10 best survival games on PC in 2021
- Why the iPhone 12 doesn't have an in-display fingerprint sensor
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?