Customer experience is at the core of digital transformation and customers are becoming increasingly intolerant of brand experiences that don’t align with their needs or expectations.
If you are into recruitment, you need to fasten your seatbelts, because the ride is going to bumpy especially for those who don’t understand what the future of recruitment industry holds.
Intel has announced it'll work with financial institutions to fight money laundering with its new AI-driven Intel Saffron Anti-Money Laundering Advisor.
Square has announced it plans to continue to expand its presence in the Australian market, introducing more products and services to help a wider range of local businesses.
With no financial or accounting background it can be tricky for small business owners to get on top of their financials. Reckon One can help you overcome this challenge.
Jobs for NSW says it expects up to 400 new jobs and 40 fintech businesses to be created by startup accelerator H2 Ventures.
Calls for Australia’s biggest banks to open up access to customer data could prove a double-edged sword for the fintech industry and further entrench the dominance of the ‘Big Four’, says ANZ’s general manager of data, Darren Abbruzzese.
Fintech startup, Airwallex has secured $US3 million in pre-Series A investment led by Shanghai-based venture capital firm, Gobi Partners.
Australia could soon become the FinTech Hub of Asia by eliminating regulatory red tape that has previously held the nation’s visionary start-up companies back, according to Tyro CEO, Jost Stollmann.
For some years now the financial services space has become heavily focused on Financial Technology (FinTech). Many entrepreneurial startups have entered (and disrupted) the space, and for the incumbents, the benefits that platform modernisation and transformation bring to their services have allowed them to build competitive differentiation. In Australia alone, just last year CBA announced a massive $5 billion investment into FinTech to cement its position in the market as an innovator.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Avast researchers reveal the OnionCrypter
- Cloud-based email threats capitalise on chaos of COVID-19
- 30K Macs are infected with ‘Silver Sparrow’ virus and no one knows why
- Home offices to be targeted again in 2021
- Google releases Chrome 87 with support for Apple silicon Macs
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- JBL PartyBox 310 lets you party in wet and dark places and sing duets
- The Nokia G10, a mid-range phone with a large battery, lands in Australia
- Oppo’s trade-in program could give you up to $700 toward your new smartphone
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?