Welcome to the data decade, a new era that will see technology evolve further and require businesses to look at data more thoughtfully.
Microsoft is launching Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central in Australia and New Zealand.
Following a mid-year check-in of average advertised annual salaries, SEEK has revealed the Information & Communication Technology (ICT) Architects remain the top earners across Australia.
Qantas has partnered with Slingshot to launch an accelerator program, with the airline seeking to work with innovative startups and scaleups.
Google will start shipping development kits for its Project Soli wireless gesture recognition technology later this year.
Wearables for your skin, an invisible drum kit, and an ultra-smart dog collar made SXSW's short list of best new tech.
Lenovo says it wants to redefine Android tablets, but you won't find anything spectacular or innovative in its new Tab 4 tablets.
Creating open APIs has helped TomTom Telematics build an ecosystem of third-party developers who are using its WEBFLEET platform as the basis of a range of fleet and vehicle management applications, delivering additional features to customers across ...
Millennials are moving into IT decision-maker roles in their organizations. A study by Microsoft and Wakefield Research suggests they are more likely than their non-millennial peers to push their organizations to embrace the public cloud and adjust I...
While innovation is a goal of most organizations, many IT leaders are hard-pressed to define what innovation is. The CIO Executive Council outlines four essential principles for IT leaders to keep in mind as they develop or hone their strategies.
Gain the tools you need to secure your VPN, manage your password and backup your PC cloud. Save up to $90! Great Deals on Norton 360 antivirus starting at just A$79.99.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HyperX x Ducky One 2 Mini keyboard review: The most ambitious crossover in gaming keyboard history
- 2 ROG Zephryus G14 review: Powerful Payoff
- 3 RealMe 6 review: It's about time Oppo got some Real competition
- 4 RealMe C3 review: Fumbled fundamentals
- 5 Logitech StreamCam review: The pricey pandemic webcam you’re looking for
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 2020 and beyond: Emerging possibilities, emerging threats
- Square launches website builder for SMBs
- Brother pitch themselves at SMBs with new 'Inkvestment' options
- Ted’s World of Imaging opening in Sydney
- McAfee QTR sees cryptocurrency mining surge continue in second quarter
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review
- Dell XPS 13 (2020) review:
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G review: Speaking the language of overkill
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?