Apple may be laying its control strip to rest, but Dell thinks it's an opportunity on the Latitude 9330.
Notebooks, PCs & Printers
More evidence emerges that Apple is working on a modern power adapter.
Pour one out for the 11-inch MacBook Air.
Apple may be designing new 13.6-inch and 15-inch MacBook Air models.
According to Ross Young of Display Supply Chain Consultants, Apple is working on a new 15-inch MacBook Air targeted for release in 2023.
A new rumor from Ming-Chi Kuo suggests that the M2 chip might not arrive for a while.
Apple said there's just one Mac left to transition to Intel processors, the Mac Pro. But what about the iMac?
A preview of the next Mac processor upgrade is on the way, according to reports.
A new report claims that Apple is exploring a foldable 20-inch display for a future MacBook.
A new report says there will be no "low-end larger iMac" when it launches with the M1 Pro and M1 Max processor later this year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 2 HP Spectre x360 16 review: The right 2-in-1 at the wrong time
- 3 GeForce Now review: You bring the games, Nvidia streams the hardware
- 4 Asus ProArt PA279CV monitor review: The go-to for content creators on a budget
- 5 Lenovo Yoga 9i 14 (2022) review: The pinnacle of design
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Want to go watch the WWDC keynote at Apple Park? Here’s how to apply
- Apple to support ‘passwordless’ iPhone logins on Android phones and PCs
- If you downloaded iOS 9 on an iPhone 4s, you may be entitled to a refund check
- Best wireless headphones
- An intrepid YouTuber made his own 5K Studio Display for just US$600
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- 25 Essential Party Games On PC And Console To Play With Family And Friends
- Mesh Wi-Fi vs Traditional Routers: Which is better?
- Top 10 best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?