As the last days of summer slip by this weekend, rugby fans are about to slip into seventh heaven -- with the start of the Super 12 series and the launch of a new site to catch up on the competition.
PC World Business
Netscape Navigator getting a bit grey? Tired of Internet Explorer? Jazz up your Web browser with NeoPlanet 2.0 -- a free program that upgrades your browser interface
Online job classifieds may not be a new idea, but an Australian Web site launched today now offers employers this service free of charge.
Is your Start Programs menu spreading across your screen? Do you use a few programs all the time and get sick of double-clicking on the icons? Then ShortCuts may be for you.
Getting hungry? A new site has been launched today to assist Sydneysiders in finding that perfect bite.
A new travel Web site has entered the scene with Youth Hostels Australia (YHA) launching www.backpackeressentials.com.au this week.
The Australian Tax Office has launched a revamped version of its ATOassist Web site today. The site now features legislation, technical information and rulings for use by ATO clients.
Left your Christmas card mailing too late? Worried they won't get there before the big day? OzEmail's OzEcard has a solution . . .
Recruitment company Morgan & Banks has launched a free online resume builder for job seekers
Three new choice sites for you to visit: e-commerce site Interflora; the official 1999 Australian Open Tennis Championships site; and, 3Com's Knowledgebase filled with technical networking info
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio review: Windows 11’s flagship feels like the future
- 2 iPhone 13 Pro review: An obvious update, but not a minor one
- 3 Acer Swift X review: A rare ultraportable laptop with bite
- 4 Razer Blade 14 review: For gamers who want to lighten up
- 5 Vivo X60 Pro (2021) smartphone review: A capable photographer’s companion
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
- Google's Espresso networking tech takes SD-WAN to internet scale
- IEEE sets new Ethernet standard that brings 5X the speed without disruptive cable changes
- New Skype Preview lets Windows 10 Insiders manage phone texts on PCs
- 5 ways Cisco could become an iPhone's best friend
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- How the Alienware Aurora R13's chassis boosts performance
- iPhone 13 review: An essential phone but a nonessential upgrade
- The best Aussie mobile phone plan deals in October 2021
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?