Our top rated this month is headed by the Toshiba Tecra R850, which has a wonderful combination of design, performance, battery life and price. It's one of the best 15.6in units we've seen in a while. Lenovo's reliable Thinkpad T420 comes in after it...
PC World Business
For many people, a business laptop can be practically any laptop as long as its reasonably fast and has enough ports. However, bona fide business laptops have a lot more to them than typical mainstream laptops.
We've reviewed a lot of great laptops over the last year, many of them Lenovo. In this round-up we've included some of the best that the company has to offer, from the tiny IdeaPad S10 netbook, to the dual-screen behemoth that is the ThinkPad W700Ds....
Lenovo has the distinction of being the only vendor to receive a rating of five stars from the PC World Australia Test Centre for one of its laptops, the ThinkPad T400s. In this round-up you can read reviews of other top Lenovo laptops we've reviewed...
If you're running a home office or small business you'll need a multifunction printer, for scanning documents, copying print-outs or sending an occasional fax. We've compiled a list of our favourite multifunction printers -- both inkjet and laser -- ...
While only a few vendors have sent us laptops based on Intel's 2nd Generation Intel Core CPUs (codenamed Sandy Bridge), one thing is clear: They are the pace-setters when it comes to performance. We've seen solid entries from Apple, Dell, Lenovo, MSI...
If you're running a business and don't want the hassle of constantly refilling paper or recharging fiddly ink cartridges, an inkjet printer is out of the question -- what you need is a colour laser printer. We've put together a list of the best colou...
We've put together a comprehensive roundup of the best Brother printers you can buy. Read through our list and you should be able to find a Brother printer to suit you.
Brother makes a huge range of inkjet multifunction, LED and laser printers -- and we've tested plenty of them.
It has been a relatively slow start to the year for notebook makers. Despite all the hoopla surrounding the launch of Intel's 2nd Generation Core CPUs (formerly codenamed Sandy Bridge), less than a handful of notebooks using the new technology have f...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo AX7 review: New looks, same old budget buy
- 2 JBL Free X review: Better battery life comes at a cost
- 3 Samsung Tab S4 review: Freestyle
- 4 Razer Phone 2 review: One for the fans
- 5 Sony WF-SP900 review: One step forward, two steps back
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Brother pitch themselves at SMBs with new 'Inkvestment' options
- Ted’s World of Imaging opening in Sydney
- McAfee QTR sees cryptocurrency mining surge continue in second quarter
- RMIT Online introduces two new Australian University courses for blockchain skills
- Telstra announces new IoT products to help locate things that matter most
PCW Evaluation Team
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?