With the NSW Government releasing its first-ever Artificial Intelligence (AI) Strategy and COVID-19 dramatically increasing the pace of digital transformation and the need for AI to enable that change, many businesses are wondering how to navigate the rapidly evolving technology landscape.
Is Zoom really that much better than Skype? Here, we break down the features, pros and cons of both Zoom and Skype to see which one you should be using, and why.
If you don’t know much about Artificial Intelligence (AI) or how it will reshape enterprise IT, it’s time to get up to speed because the market is rapidly maturing.
Some hiring managers may not understand that remote web developers are the same as in-house web developers. The same considerations must be made to ensure a cohesive a productive team.
Bringing on a web developer full-time can be extremely costly. Sometimes hiring a part-time web developer is more feasible, whether you’re filling out a development team with extra talent or starting to build your team in very small steps.
Microsoft is launching Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central in Australia and New Zealand.
This cats-and-dogs adversarial relationship between engineering and design needs to end. It’s bad for morale, bad for users, and makes products less competitive.
Customer experience is at the core of digital transformation and customers are becoming increasingly intolerant of brand experiences that don’t align with their needs or expectations.
Optimizely has announced new plans to expand its enterprise-focused offerings amid increased revenue growth.
The days of dowdy accounting software – that which was made to keep accountants in business and infuriate business users – are behind us. Welcome to the best cloud and SaaS-based accounting packages to use at the End of Financial Year.
It is becoming increasingly difficult to stay safe online, with the proliferation of threats and the new and complex ways that cybercriminals can target people.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 2 HP Spectre x360 16 review: The right 2-in-1 at the wrong time
- 3 Acer K242HYL review: An affordable monitor for any occasion
- 4 GeForce Now review: You bring the games, Nvidia streams the hardware
- 5 Asus ProArt PA279CV monitor review: The go-to for content creators on a budget
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Want to go watch the WWDC keynote at Apple Park? Here’s how to apply
- Apple to support ‘passwordless’ iPhone logins on Android phones and PCs
- If you downloaded iOS 9 on an iPhone 4s, you may be entitled to a refund check
- Best wireless headphones
- An intrepid YouTuber made his own 5K Studio Display for just US$600
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- Which Lenovo Laptop Should I Buy?
- Every TV in Samsung's 2022 line-up: OLED, Neo QLED and more!
- Top 10 best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?