Here are some of the most prominent changes to Windows 10 from its predecessor.
The preview of Windows 8.1 reveals an operating system that corrects many, but not all, of its previous mistakes.
Here are 10 things we love about Ubuntu 13 and 5 things we hate.
These eight apps allow you to open a shell, run a shell script, tap the Linux command line, or otherwise put your Android-based smartphone to productive use. Most are available in free editions, and none will set you back more than a few dollars.
Winning entries from the annual Ruby on Rails coding contest.
Slick applications floating on AIR
Artificial intelligence projects are moving from the lab to the real world.
HP introduces increased automation capabilities and advanced integration across multiple applications in three major software suites.
Who's your daddy?
Freeware applications and open source software that provide IT managers with great tools at no cost.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 2020 and beyond: Emerging possibilities, emerging threats
- Western Digital Announces Acquisition of Upthere
- OneDrive's file placeholders will return to Windows 10 as On-Demand Sync
- AWS comes clean about recent Sydney outage
- Michael Dell talks to EMC World about massive merger
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 12 Pro review: The iPhone that’s future proof
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?